The prank!

Hey everyone! I've been wanting to make this and I've read a ton of other tratie stories to I'm trying my best here! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(>••)>~~~~~~
Travis pov
Okay, this was going to be EPIC!
Connor and I hid behind the bush observing our prey.
Katie Gardner began to approach us, here face was dirty like she worked in the fields all day. we knew she would come this way so we set up a trap to launch her forward from the trigger pad and stop her right before she hits a tree. that would scare the crap out of her, THEN we would dump a pile of garden snakes (rubber of corse) on top of her head from the tree branch.Epic.
She stepped on the trigger pad. went flying forward screaming. everything next happened as if in slo mo, Katie Gardner hit the tree like a cartoon character with her arms wrapped around the tree. Connor and I both sprung up from behind the bush, not laughing at all.
She peeled off the tree and fell backwards. her expression was stunted.
Blood dripped down from her purple swollen nose. she sat up an tears falling from her eyes began to mix with the blood. She was also scraped badly because of tree bark and branches.Connor was also stunned.
I ran over to her bleeding body. She got one glimpse of me looked me straight in the eye and said "this was to far Travis. you make my life miserable, but look at what you've done. I won't be able to work in the fields for maybe more than a week! And for what? A prank?" She winced and stopped talking. Then passed out because to much blood ran from her nose.(only in anime lol)
I picked her up and started to walk to the infirmary. as soon as I got close to the cabins, one of Katie's sibling gasped and ran up to me. another screamed. soon I was surrounded by Demeter kids asking what happened.
Will solace came up to me and started to treat her. I was pushed back by other campers now looking at what happened and Katie started to wake up. "Travis..." Then went unconscious again. more Apollo kids came over and began to help. she was whisked away and taken to the infirmary.
I waited there until I could go in and check on her.