Le monster>:)

Katie's pov-----
I walked out to see what had popped in the barrier for a visit! Then a saw Travis scurrying towards me with his arms flailing. he looked so funny and bewildered I had to laugh!
"KATIEEEEEE" he screamed horrified. then I realized he was being chased.

A giant bigger than cyrberus was trailing him, it was the 2 headed dog Orthrus! He was cyrberus's cousin...

Travis got closer and closer to me until he scooped me up bridal style and took of sprinting with me in his arms."my gods Travis!! Why did you drag me into this?!" I shouted.
"KIT KAT I WANTED TO PROTECT YOU BECAUSE THIS THING WAS COMING AFTER ME!!!" He shouted back. I face palmed.
"YOU IDIOT IT WASNT BOTHERING ME!" Ugh. he is SO stupid!
"WELL NOW IT IS!!" He smiled. I laughed at this. Then I could have sworn I heard the cartoon chasing music play. this beast was following us around camp, I know because I was watching it's red eyes. it was like a cat with a light.
Orthrus was taken down after he ran around the camp twice. he collapsed on the ground and I plopped down right beside him. "well Kates that was fun. did you hear the cartoon music or was that just me?" He panted.
"I heard it two!! Where did it come from?" He just shrugged an we both giggled."travis, go take a shower. you smell like a boys locker room." I hit his arm playfully.
"Oh yeah kit Kat?" He wiggled his eyebrows. Then he grabbed me and we played a game of chase, luckily I was not the one running around the camp twice with a teenage girl. he had to stop when I played dirty and went into the girls bathroom. he still came in but a but load of Aphrodite kids saw who had entered.
Then we went to lunch.
........................"-" ..............
A/N
Hey this was a short chapta!
Hope you like it:)
Just some tratie flirten, the best is yet to come! HEHEHEHE read the next chapter because it will be about truth or dare *evil laugh* *chokes on spit* that's just a little preview so get excited, it's going to be long!