Continuing stabarries and the beach!

Hey guys! Just saying thanks again! Your going to hate me when I ruin their moment;))
|\|||||||\|\|\katies pov//||||/|||
Travis was nowhere to be found at dinner.
I ate a strawberry salad because they were just so good! I wanted to bring food for Travis because he didn't eat. when I finished I grabbed 2 pies and 2 spoons.
I clicked the door open to the Hermes cabin slowly creeping in. Travis was lying on the bottom of his bunk, sleeping. I giggled evilly.
I walked up to his limp body with a pie,
"TRAVIS!!!!" I screamed in his ears, he jolted upward and right into the pie. it slid of his face leaving white cream everywhere. YES!!!! My first prank!!

Travis's pov"""""""""""""""""""

I smeared the pie out of my eyes to see a laughing Katie. she was so happy, she looked beautiful. I licked my lips, Vanilla cream pie, my favorite!

She held her finger up to her eye and swiped the tear of joy. "Travis, haha, you you look ridiculous! Bawhahaha!" She cried. I laughed wither her and threw the pie from my fingers at her. she screamed and laughed more. "trav, you missed a spot."I stopped laughing when she kissed my cheek.

I turned and faced 2 beautiful green eyes. she smiled and I did too. I leaned in for the kiss.

Katie's pov\\\\\\\\\\\
He was leaning in to kiss me, my heart raced so fast I couldn't handle it. Our mouths were so close I could feel his breathing. and when I'm nervous I, well.......

I got up and sprinted into a pole.

(Reminds me of the several times I did this! Author speaking.)
I collapsed rubbing my head. I just wanted to get the second pie,not clobber my head! But it hurt. "ow ow ow, dang it." I moaned. Travis burst into laughter. "it's not funny! That actually hurt!" I protested.

"Want me to kiss it to feel better?" He said pouting his lower lip. I glared at him. "Come over here kit kat." He motioned and I went over to his side still scowling. " you don't smile much do you?" He laughed and kissed the top of my head where it hurt the most.

" I was trying to get the other pie for us to eat." I mumbled. he raised an eyebrow. " I like pie okay?! Don't judge, mr. judge Judy! Who do you think you are?! You-"

He cut me of by grabbing my lips again! He squished em' until I swatted his hand.
"Let's eat!" He pulled the pie from behind him, I have him a puzzled look,"what!? I'm son of Hermes!! Don't judge, mrs judge Judy! Who do you think you are!?!" That mocking little winter pansy!

I looked at him, annoyed. I took a spoon into the pie, and put it in my mouth. he got the idea and we both started eating the pie and talking. Then he set the tin down and licked his lips. I looked at his full, beautiful lips.

I leaned into him, we were kissing. I ran my fingers threw his hair and he grabbed my waist. this when on for who knows how long...

He pulled away. Leaning on my forehead. he smiled and I did too. he pushed the hair behind my ear and kissed me again. I was practically in his lap, he hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head, it sent butterflies threw my stomach.

------/// later that night\\\\\\-----

I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I couldn't stop smiling to myself.

I drifted off grinning like an idiot.

------------