Capture the flag

Travis's pov_______
Katie hadn't been herself for 3 days.
Nobody could cheer her up...I knocked on the door.
"Oh hey trav." she opened the door. I handed her a fumble of white Daisy's and she smiled a little bit.
"Kates, I haven't seen you in 3 days... please come out of hiding! Everyone including me is getting worried." she looked me dead in the eye. she looked really tired. her sparkling eyes dull and lifeless.
"Travis..." she said.
"Katie please?" She looked down as if scared to say no. "just come play capture the flag tonight we have opposite teams." I wiggled my eyebrow to try to cheer her up. she smiled but I could tell it was fake. the ever smiling Katie Gardner was faking it.
She took a step closer and pulled me down for a hug. I also hugged her. she pulled away and looked at me. "fine." she whispered.
Katie's pov\\_______\\_
I was helping my little sister violet get her chest plate on. people were complaining that Hermes, Apollo, Aries, and Hephaestus were all on the same team. Chiron didn't do anything about it, he just sat there smiling. a young girl in silver clothing walked up to talk to him.
A bunch of girls with silver camouflage clothes emerged out of the woods.
What? "campers, this is lady Artemis. the huntress would like to join us on the Athena team." some cheered, some groaned.
Travis walked up to me. "kit kat, one of those girls did the watch your back movement to me." he replicated the movements and made me laugh.
"Yeah okay delusional." I hit his arm that hugged me so often. the horn blew when everyone was ready. I was watching in the border line ready for invaders. I saw them charge. I yelled to everybody they were coming and the huntress in the trees were ready to let the arrows fly.
I fought one by one winning my battles. I had a lot of angry inside of me and I was not going to waste it. I saw a figure fall to the ground, 3 arrows in his back. his helmet rolled off. it was travis.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I ran as fast as I could to the lifeless figure. Will solace and Connor were also making there way to him. I scooped his head into my lap and checked his pulse. it was little and he had a growing fever. my tears had to wait.
Artemis expelled the huntress from the game. the one who shot Travis.
He was taken from my arms to the infirmary. I followed at a close sprint, not playing the game. I only cared about Travis with 3 arrows in his back.

Travis pov____________
I was sitting next to Katie. she looked at me and said "I will marry you!" And she started crying. I was crying too and she hugged me and kissed me.
Then I woke up.
The real Katie watched me open my eyes and started crying.
"HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECLUSES???!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD FORE SURE STUPID!!" She slapped my face, really hard.Then she grabbed my shoulders and kissed me.
Her lips moved with mine for minutes, her tears mixing in. she pulled away breathing heavy.
"Your so stupid. you were out for one day you know." She gasped whipping her eyes.she was almost sitting in my lap.
She looked at me. I wasn't wearing a shirt but a bunch of wrapping. my rippled stomach showed.

She blushed and touched her lips realizing what she had done. She looked at my face and blushed redder.
I pulled her face towards mine and kissed her some more. I couldn't help but smile as she grabbed my hair. She pulled away again and nuzzled her face into my neck. we lay side by side, although facing me in my bed.

She fell asleep and Connor walked in.
"BRO! I HEARD YOU WERE AWAKE-"
"Ssshhhhh" I hissed. "Katie's sleeping!"
"Oh, but hey your not dead! This is great!" He smiled pulling out a re-usable camera and took pictures of Katie and i...
It looked something like shirtless bandaged me scowling and Katie sleeping into me. he then left giggling.

I kissed Katie's cheek and stroked her hair till I fell asleep.