Not so secret room

Katie's POV

Travis and I have been together for two weeks after the contract ended. I'm so happy that we're really dating.

Not to mention he's stopped pulling pranks on me that partially endangers my life and or one of my limbs. I mean score!

Any time we can we spend it together. People either call us "tratie" referring us as the same person(After a week of confusion about who tratie was), or "those two". Literally "those two".

Today after working in the fields, Travis and I planned to go to this secret room in the arena. It was my favorite place ever sense I first got to camp. Usually I went in there to cry about my dad... Nobody ever knew or really noticed that I slipped away a lot during free time.

After Travis and I went our separate ways, I went to the arena. It's always cleared out when we have free time. As predicted, nobody was even close to the arena. I took a right turn to the room and slipped inside. There were no windows, only a musty light. The room was big enough to fit like 10.5 people. I say point five because some sayters are pretty small. I smiled at the small plants I was growing.

Several pots scattered the room, one flower bed Hanging from the ceiling. Some of the plants were meant to grow in the dark and others I used a little of my powers to grow healthily. I had put a chair in there, a comfy red chair that I could curl up in. I grabbed a book, ready to just sit in there by myself.

After about 20 minutes, the door handle jingled. Well that's never happened before. I took out a knife. Got to be prepared in every situation right?

It creaked open. Then it was pushed a little more. A tall shadow stood in front of me. I chucked the blade in that direction.

"GODS KATIE ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" Unmistakably, the blade had landed just a centimeter (A short distance for those who don't use centimeters) away from travis's head.
"FOR HEAVENS SAKES. NEXT TIME DONT TRY TO KILL ME PLEASE."

"Sorry. You scared me." I mumbled. Partly trying not to laugh, or you know, kill my boyfriend.

"I scared you? You scared me! I would have knocked if I had known you were going to impale me." He ran a hand through his hair. "What is this place anyway?"

He looked around, surveying every little plant in here. He walked over and observed the books. "Is it a creepy personal garden."

"Hey! It's not creepy!" I hit him with my book. He flinched and laughed. "It's a secret room that I personally enjoy coming to. It's also a coping mechanism, for my dad." I looked back down when I mentioned my dad.

Travis looked at me with sad eyes. "All I want to do is make you smile. If I could bring him back I would, believe me." I looked up at him. I found myself reaching up and cupping his face.

"Thank you. It's means a lot to me."

He gave me a sad smile, that immediately turned into an evil grin. "You know what we could do?" He had an evil glint in his eyes. Oh I did not like where this was going.

---------
Lacy's POV

Those two are totally up to something. I've been watching Katie walk away from our cabin every free time. This time, Travis followed too.

Connor was walking past, obviously he was just training. I grabbed him from the person he was taking to and yanked his arm. "Woah! You have a really strong grip for such a tiny girl." I scoffed, blushing now.

Connors eyes were a brighter shade of blue today. They were a pretty contrast with his dark curly hair. I suddenly felt self conscious of my frizzy blonde hair. Very glad for my glow up last year, no more pigtails and braces. I had changed my appearance a lot after Drew kept making fun of how stupid I looked.

Selina always liked my pigtails. That's why I kept them so long. Then Piper came along, she also told me I looked good with the pigtails. I really miss both of them...

"Lacy. Earth to lacy." Connor was snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Did you need something? Or can I just go?" Wow. Rude. He'd been acting so strange ever sense I had gone to the festival with him.

"Yeah actually." I glared at him. "Katie and Travis are up to something. They went of to the arena alone and I bet you they're making out. Let's go embarrass them." I said through drifted teeth. I don't really want to be around Connor anymore.

"That sounds like fun. Let's do it." We started walking to the arena. Not really talking. A couple people said "hi" to us on our way. I pulled Conor in the direction Katie's secret room was. I saw her walking out of it one time. "Woah?! There's a room here? What?" Connor said looking around.

I rolled my eyes. "Follow my lead." One, two,three!I yanked the door open and yelled "you two are totally making out!!" They both looked up at me.

"We are? Travis, you should have told me. I would have put my book down." Katie said. They both looked really amused. Totally not making out. Travis was obviously putting some prank contraption together and Katie was just reading.

Connor started laughing at me.

Aaaaaaand now I feel really embarrassed.

-------
Well, here's my apology to make up for being a crappy author when it comes to posting.

Lacy's pov? That's new! I just thought it would be good for humorous purposes. Let me know if you like it. But you don't have to.

Okayyy
Love ya!
Bye!