ch 2

Ch.2.......school.....great.....

I got done wiping the blood off of the stairs.Itook a cold shower then started to walk out so Ican get to school.I'm in high school by the way.Igo to get my ipad because no one uses books....but then they come......"hey turtle kisser!" I hear......the voice of the person who hates my guts....I try to walk away before they come closer....."were do you think your going" niall says to me as I'm not up against my locker."to class stupid!" I say as niall then slaps my face."your a little girl" niall saus as I can feel the burn on my cheek."ok niall" i say as I'm not acting as scared because harrys not with zayn and niall."get away from me" Iyell at niall and zayn as zayn walks over to me."who do you think your talking to?" Zayn says and knocks my ipad out of my hands....the ipad 3 I just got.......shattered on the ground........zayn gets a peice of the glass from the ipad and cut my cheek with it....they just laugh....."WHY!" I yell at zayn asniall push my against the locker..."go to HELL" I yell at niall as I hear foot steps."what's all the noise lads?" Harry says as he's holding caterias hand......"well liam payne thinks he's tough" zayn says as caterias just texting after she let go of harrys hand....Ibeen having a crush on cateria ever since 2nd grade but then something happen and now she's dating harry.harry comes up to me and pulls my shirt."you think you tough gay turtel lover?" Harry says to me as he punches my jaws....it hurted."STOP IT!" I hear someone from the right and we all look over....it...its louis tomlinson...he gets bullyed by them a lot to...what a dum idea to stick up for me.."look who's talking the carrot freak" harry says to louis after he let's go of my shirt...Irub my cheek.Ilook over at cateria who is walking away now....still she's beautiful as ever.Ijust watch as louis gets beat up....because of me.

After louis is done with his beatting they best me up.....noone ever sticks up for me...i hate me life......but.....louis stuck up for me.........louis......