DISCLAIMER!

NYIMAN SATOU

*SNEAK PEAK*

BISMILLAAH

This story is fictional unless otherwise indicated.

All names,characters,events,businesses,places and incidents are either the author's imagination or used in a fictatious manner

All resemblance to actual persons,living or dead,actual incidents,is purely coincidental or reflects the author's recollection of experiences over time!

Copyright
Alrights reserved
No part of this book should be republished without my permission!!!

"Nyimaaaaa! Nyima woooo!"

"Naaaaaam!" When you think she answered the call to go and know why she was being called...she ran pass the room where the voice came from and into the bush she goes!

"You heard your granma's call but you will not go to her aid!" People sitting around kept on telling her but she ignored them all!

In the middle of the bush...she searched for fallen trees,grabbed their branches and cut them off! One branch,two three...upto the last branch,she tied it with her headtie. She picked the bundle and placed it on her head,thinking she will walk with such a heavy load was a dream never to come true! She loves danger as much as danger loves her!

She ran her way back home and placed the bundle at her Granma's door.

"I am back Nna!"

"You know why I called you even before I told you!"

"That's my magic!" She helped her granma in carrying the load inside and went away.

Back into the woods!

Where she think she belongs!

A nine year old girl with the name...

Nyiman Satou...is uncontrollable!

~~~~~

☆TIMABELLE☆