~one~

^outfit is on the second slide^

 "Charlie wake up!" I rolled over and closed my eyes.

" Five more minutes."  I groaned. My mom sighed and shook me again. Sighing, I forced my eyes open and sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

" 4:30" She replied. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone. Today was my X- factor audition, butterflies filled my stomach as all my fears resurfaced. When my parents told me they had signed me up for X-factor I was initially super excited but now I was just nervous. If I did well I would have three auditions today, two in front of the producers and 1 in front of the cameras. Today could change my life. My mom handed me my clothes and left the room. I was wearing a yellow plaid skirt and a matching top. I went into the bathroom and did my makeup. I straightened my long curly hair and put a chunky black headband in my hair. I checked to make sure I looked good, grabbed a white minibag, and headed downstairs.

My stepdad Jayden and mom were making waffles together while my sister Camilla and brother Caleb were sitting on the couch watching Friends. I walked over to the breakfast bar and sat down. Jordyn came around and gave me a big hug.

"Are you ready for today?" He asked me. I pulled out of the hug and shook my head.

"No, I feel like I'm going to throw up," I murmured. Jayden hugged me again and smiled.

"Trust me you're going to do amazing and if you don't make it through that's their loss okay. You are so talented and you deserve this more than anybody, you have put in so much work and I promise that whatever happens your mom and I will still love you." I rested my head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly.

My mom set a plate of waffles in front of me. I quickly ate them and then got my stuff all situated. I wanted to be there by 6 so we could be one of the first people to audition. The auditorium was 40 minutes away so we left almost as soon as I finished my food.

The car ride could not have taken any longer. Nobody said a word the whole ride. Thankfully my younger siblings were staying with my grandma and would come if I made it to the live audition they would come. I've wanted to audition for X-Factor ever since I was little but now that it's actually happening I'm so nervous that I'm gonna screw it up. What if I forget the words, or what if I mess up. Finally, we arrived around 6. There are already so many people waiting outside.

Ugh... I just want to get it over with already. I thought. My family hopped out of our car and headed over to the line.

To distract ourselves Camilla and I started looking around at all of the guys there rating them out of Ten.

"See that guy over there?" Camilla pointed to a guy with a denim shirt and a gray scarf.

"The one in the blue shirt?" I asked. Camilla nodded.

"I would give him a solid 8/10." I looked back at him. He was actually pretty cute. He looked kinda awkward but in a cute way.

"Yeah, same." Caleb looked over at us.

"Wait, who's an 8/10?" Cami pointed at the boy. Right as she pointed he looked over at us.

"Cami stop!" I pull down her hand. Caleb looked over at him and waved.

"Your right he is an 8/10" The guy waved back awkwardly and looked away. During the rest of the wait in line, I noticed he kept glancing back at us. I made a mental note to never play this game again just as Dermont O'Leary came up to me. " Hello, would you mind if we interviewed you real quick?"