~eight~

*Authors note- Hey guys! Just posted the characters list so take a look if you want to see what the characters look like <3

Rehearsals were exhausting. We sang Torn so many times I never wanted to hear it again. For lunch we had really good salads. Then it was back to rehearsals. We sounded really good, we had an hour of practice with a vocal trainer and he helped us rearrange and do more styling. By the end of the day we sounded amazing. For dinner we had Roast. Then all of the groups went down to the beach. All of the guys took off their shirts and ran in the water. The girl groups later out towels and sat down. I sat down next to them, I hadn't really gotten to know Harry came up to me. "Are you gonna come in or just sit."

" I was just gonna sit, I'm kinda tired." He nodded and then smirked. He quickly ran over to me and picked me up bridal style before I could react.

" Harry stop!" I screamed. He started walking towards the beach.

" DON'T!" I yelled. I tried to get out of his grasp but he was much stronger than me. We walked into the water.

"harry! stop!" He smirked down at me and the dunked is both in the water. It was really cold but it felt nice since it was so hot outside. He let go of me and we stood up. I pushed him over and he fell back into the water. He got up and splashed me. I splashed him back and we got into a slashing fig he. After a little bit we stopped and he looked at me strangely.

" What?" I said. He kept looking at me.

" I didn't know you had curly hair," He said. Shit, I forgot about my hair. I quickly pushed my hair back and looked at my wrists for a hair tie. Thankfully I had one and I pulled it off my wrist.

Harry quickly grabbed my hand. " Don't. It looks really pretty."

I felt my cheeks turning red.

" You should wear it like that more often." He suggested. I smiled and shook my head.

"I don't really like it," I told him. He looked shocked.

"why?" He asked. I shrugged. I put the ponytail back on my hand. He smiled at me and I pushed him over and he fell back into the water. He got up and splashed me. I splashed him back and we got into a slashing fight. Niall joined and we teamed up on Harry. We got all of the boys to join. Eventually Niall got on Liam's shoulders. Harry turned to me. " Do you want to get on my shoulders?" I nodded and Harry went under the water. I hopped on a small he came up. " Are you sure you can carry me?" I asked him. " Yah, you're really light." He said, smiling at me. Niall and Liam walked over to us. I started trying to push Niall over. He wasn't as strong as Louis and I actually know led them over pretty quick. Harry looked up and gave me a high five. Zayn got on Louis and started trying to push us over. Zayn was much stronger than Niall and we fell down into the water but Harry pulled us back up. We knocked them over and won. Harry fell backward and dunked me in the water. I quickly got up. I glared at him and he gave me a cheeky smile. One of the Chaperones came out and told us dinner was ready. We all got out and left. As I walked I saw Rebbeca, one of the girls from Belle Amie whispering in Esther's ear. They both looked at me and then kept whispering. I suddenly felt so self conscious. I hurried to my room and put on shorts, a t-shirt, and put my hair in a bun. I walked downstairs, everybody was already eating. I wanted to sit by Harry but Rebecca was already sitting by him. He was being super friendly to her. She looked over at me and smirked. I got my food and went and sat on the couch by myself since all of the guys were talking to other people. Niall quickly noticed me and went and sat by me.

" You good?" He asked. I nodded and kept eating. I looked over at Harry, Rebbeca was all over him. Niall noticed I was looking over at Harry.

" Do you like Harry?" He asked. My face went bright red.