~seven~

* Authors note- sorry guys its been awhile, I've been super busy lately and haven't been able to update. Also this chapter has so many typos, is super short  and is kind of bad but whatever :)

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been one whole week since I had come to Harry's and it had been the funnest week of my life. All of the boys were so funny. I spent most of the time with Harry and Niall but I also was pretty close to Zayn as well. I thought Liam and Louis were cool. I just hadn't spent as much time with them. Everybody except Niall was going home for a day to pack more clothes and say goodbye to our family's. My mom picked me up around ten. I said goodbye to all of the guys and they all gave me a hug. When I hugged Harry I didn't want to let go. I knew I would see him tomorrow but I already missed him so much.

" See you tomorrow." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and pulled out of the hug. I waved at them and got in my mom's car. She let me pick the music so I played Jonas brothers, Whitney Houston and Taylor swift the whole ride. We didn't talk much but the ride went by pretty fast. When I got home Millie and Xander were at my house. We ran up to my room and Caleb joined us. " So how did it go with Harry?" Millie asked.

" Wait, does Charlie like Harry?" Caleb questioned. I never told him

" She's madly in love with him." Xander exaggerated.

" Xander shut up, I just have a small crush on him but it's not really anything." I corrected.

Xander shook his head at my brother and mouthed "She's in love with him," to Caleb.  I ignored him and continued to tell them about all of the boys. We had dinner and then watched Insidious. I fell asleep pretty fast.

My mom woke us up at Seven. I packed my bags the night before so my mom drove everybody to go get breakfast. Once we got breakfast we drove to Costa and I got a venti Latte and then we drove to the airport. My phone buzzed, Harry had texted me

hey! Do you want us to wait for you before security or just go in?

I smiled and responded with, can you wait we're like 5 minutes left and i hate airports

yah of. I smiled and put my phone down. It buzzed again a second later.

I've never been on a plane before. I might need you to sit by me ;)

I promised niall i'd sit by him

:(

but i guess i can sit by you

:)

We made it to the airport 5 minutes later. I got out of my car and hugged everybody. I watched them drive off and the nerves settled in. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Are you here yet

yah my mom just dropped me off :)

ok i'm coming to you

--------------

Harry walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Niall is saving us a spot in line, there's so many people in here it's going to take forever" . Harry helped me get my tickets and then we went over to the security line. I saw Niall in line and he waved at us. We hopped in line with him. The security line took 30 minutes but then we were out. We went and sat in the lobby. We all just went on our phones. I noticed Niall was kind of frustrated at something so I looked over at him.

" What are you doing?' He kept looking at his phone for a second and then looked up at me.

" Angry Birds." Then he looked back down. I stood up and sat by him.