Chapter 50

LAST CHAPTER D:

Niall’s P.O.V…

“You’re who?!” I asked. Joshlene gave me a confused look. Alex looked at me with a different type of look. I don’t care. “W-what are you doing here?!” Joshlene asked. I shrugged. “I was walking down the street, I heard you, I stood there for a while, until I heard who she was.” I said. Joshlene looked at Alex. It’s weird. Calling her Alex instead of Mary feels odd. But it’s who she is. “S-so you heard everything?” Alex asked. I shook my head. “No, just when you said you escaped jail until you told her who you were.” I said. Elizabeth is going to freak out.

“You said you were going to leave us alone.” I said. She sighed. “I-I couldn’t. I had this thing for you. I didn’t want her to be with you because I thought what we had was real.” She said. Is she being serious? They told us that it was just for publicity from the start. “Did you not hear what they told us? They told us from the start that it was just for publicity.” I said. She’s pissing me off.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you do this to me? Why? I need fucking explanations, now!” I said sternly. She looked so regretful. “I-I needed you back. I wanted more than just stupid public kisses or holding hands. I needed to feel you.” She said. Joshlene stood there, glaring at Alex. “Niall, who is she?” she asked, pointing at Alex.

“Needed to feel me? So you made me want you? You made me cheat on Elizabeth for sex?” I asked. Wow, I never thought I could hate her even more. All for this? “I-I kind of..” She trailed off. I balled my fists. “She’s my fucking ex. You weren’t here when she shot me and was after Lizzy. You came by like after it happened.” I told Joshlene.

“You kind of what?” I asked. She sighed. “I kind of was planning on it all along. I wanted her to know. I wanted her to leave you, to break your heart, while breaking her own.” She said. Oh my god. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. “Seriously? That is what you wanted all along? You know what? Fuck yourself. I never want to see you again.” I said. Someone’s phone rang. She took out her phone, with a confused look. She showed us the screen. Lizzy’s name was on it. She answered.

Alexandra’s P.O.V…

“Mary.”

“What?”

“Meet me at the Olsen’s bar, now!”

“I can’t.”

“Now, Mary!”

“Aren’t you in the hospital?”

“NOWW!!”

“Okay.”

She hung up. “What’d she say?” Joshlene asked. I can’t say anything. “I have to go.” I said, standing up. She shoved me back down. “What’d she say?” Should I tell them? No. “She told me to go to the Olsen’s bar now, like right now. I need to go.” I said. They gave me a look. They don’t trust me. “You guys, that’s what she said. I have to go.” I stood up. I have to run. One…two…three. I started running as fast as I could. Oh god.

Lizzy’s P.O.V…

I changed into what I had planned. She’s going to have to do it one way or another. I fixed myself. I walked into the bar and sat next to the bartender in the back, just to be safe. “So what brings you here so late?” the guy asks. I fiddled with my fingers. “I’m waiting for this one bitch that’s ruining my life. This time, I have myself prepared.” I said, sighing. In she came, running out of breath. She looked around. “That’d be her.” I said, pointing at Mary. She spotted me. I walked out of the back, to the other side. Her eyes widened. The exact same outfit from the time I said I’d ruin her. And here it is today.

“Elizabeth, please don’t.” she said. I motioned her to come over with my index finger. Her hands started shaking. “Remember what I said?” I asked, placing my hands on her shoulders. She nodded violently. “Elizabeth, I..” she trailed off. What’s wrong with her? Has the bitchiness left her? It certainly hasn’t left me. “What Mary?” I asked. She gave me the ‘what the fuck’ look. “Why do I care? I have more power than you.” She says. Okay. Odd. “Seconds ago, you were frightened. It’s time. You ruined my life, and now, I’ll ruin yours. It’s only fair if I return the favor, right?” I asked. Revenge has always been my favorite. I grabbed a fistful of her shirt, pulling her close. I punched her as hard as I could.

“Elizabeth..” She whispered, tears falling from her face. Blood was in her mouth. I punched her again. I like this feeling. “ELIZABETH!!” Is that Joshlene? I turned around and saw her. She shoved me away from Mary. “Liz, what the fuck are you doing? You’re supposed to be in the hospital.” She said. I shrugged. I walked back to Mary, about to punch her again, but Niall? Niall came and pulled her away. Joshlene held onto my waist, holding me back. What the fuck is with Niall and Joshlene. “What the fuck guys?” I asked.

“Go back to the hospital. We’ll explain later. The police are on their way.” Niall said. I pulled out of her grasp. “Liz, no.” Joshlene said. Mary did the same. “I hate you so much.” I said. She tied up her hair. “It’s only fair if I fight back. We’ll see who’s going to drop dead first.” She said. Niall’s eyes widened. “This is dangerous. No, Lizzy.” Niall said. Everyone watched us. I jumped on Mary and started punching her. She turned us over and she started punching my stomach. What do I care if this is dangerous?

“ELIZABETH!!” Joshlene yelled. She jumped in to stop it. “Stop!” She yelled. She shoved Mary away. “Stop. Alex what the fuck? I thought you were going to tell her?” She asked. Tell me what? Alex? What? “Tell me what?” I asked, standing up. Joshlene handed me a card. An I.D.? Of Alexandra? How does she? “Why do you have Alexandra’s I.D.?” I asked, confused. She pointed at Mary.

“Did Alex send you to ruin my life?” I asked. She tilted her head both sides, meaning ‘something like that’. “Where is that bitch?” I asked, looking around. Once again, Joshlene pointed at Mary. What? Mary smiled. “Hello Elizabeth. I’m Alexandra Gonzalez Powell.” How could she? She said she’d leave us alone. “You both had something similar. Why didn’t I notice it before?” I asked

“Who’s Alexandra?” The police asked. Everyone pointed at the bloody girl. “You’re under arrest.” She stood up and put her hands up. I think this might be the end of her. “Hands behind your back.” the police man said. She did as told and he placed handcuffs on her. She winked at me “Lets go.” He said. She kept looking at me. “This won’t be the last time you’ll see me.” She said. And with that, she left with the police.

I"M KIDDING!! Now Lizzy knows. Alex is never going to stop being a bitch, is she? Do you think this is the last time Liz will see her? I’m really tired. But yay, I had time to write this. YAYAYAY!!

{ Elizabeth }