Chapter 34

5 Weeks later…

Louis’ P.O.V…

I was sleeping in the middle of the night when Julian started crying. “Louis. Babe. Can you go check?” Eleanor asks. I groaned and went to the crib. “What’s up? You hungry?” I asked and the baby kept crying. I carried him in my arms and walked around the room. This is so hard. Being a parent is so ugh! “The story of my life. I take her home. I drive all night. To keep her warm and time, is frozen. The story of my life I give her hope. I spend her love until she’s br-” I stopped singing when I saw him sleeping again. I set him back inside his crib and lied down next to Eleanor.

In the morning…

Lizzy’s P.O.V…

I woke up and stretched. Louis went back to London with Eleanor in a home. And the only ones with us are Zayn and Perrie. The others kind of left to London too. “Morning princess.” Niall said and I said “Morning Nialler. We doing anything today?” He smiles and said “Nope. Well there is something I do want to do.” And I said “What would that be?” and he says “Read. You told me you’d make me read The Fault In Our Stars. So make me read.”

“Do you really want to? I have the movie. Watch it first and then we’ll read the book maybe another day.” I said and he said “I’m on food duty.” He ran downstairs and I grabbed the movie and put it in the DVR and waited for Niall. I sat up and covered myself again. I rubbed my stomach. Only a few more weeks till Abigail is born. She’s going to be beautiful. Niall came in with the popcorn, Oreos, cupcakes, and chips. “Here. Zerrie said good morning.” He said and I said “MORNING ZERRIE!!” Niall sat next to me and set the food in front of us.

After le movie…

“What did you just make me watch?” he asked. He wiped his tears and I said “The Fault In Our Stars, Niall. Wasn’t it perfect? The book is better.” And he says “So Augustus Waters died? Or is he sleeping?” and I said “He died.” And he said “And Hazel Grace. The love letter she drew him the one that said 17 year olds without a leg or something like that. It was weird.” And I said “Whatever.” And he says “Is there a sequel to this. I must know peasant!!” I smacked him and he said “Sowwy pwincess.” And I said “No there’s no sequel to this. Niall you’re such a dork.”

“Where’s my favorite girl?!?!” I heard yelling. I ran downstairs and hugged Louis. “Louis! I missed you! Where’s Julian?” I asked and he pointed to where Eleanor was. “Ellie!” I screamed and hugged her. “Julian.” I said and picked him up from the baby carrier. I held him in my arms for a while and gave him back to Ellie. “The others will be here in a while. They went to go buy something for you.”

“Awe. What about me?” Niall said and Louis said “No. Its only for the best people in the world.” I laughed and Niall said “I see. Fine then. No kisses or make outs for you.” He stomped away. I giggled at him. “He’s cute.” I said and Louis said “Sure. Have you been cutting?” I gave him a weird look and said “No. Check me.” His eyes widened and said “No. Niall!!” Niall ran in and said “What?” Louis pointed to me and said “Is she clean?” Niall raised his left eyebrow and put on a crooked smile. “CUTS!! Cuts idiot. Check her.” Louis screamed. Niall pulled me into the room. “Niall. I don’t. I swear. I haven’t touched a razor since you’ve known.” I said.

“Sleeves up.” He said. I lifted up my sleeves. I showed them to him. “See?!?! Nothing. My hips? Don’t have any there too.” I said. He gave me a weird look. I pulled the shorts down and my panties so he could see my hips. I pulled them up. “Stomach? Nothing.” I said pulling up my shirt. “Nothing Niall. See? I don’t do that anymore.” I said. He held my hands in his. “Sorry babe. Louis was worried. Have you been seeing any guys?” he asks.