Chapter 25

Next day…

Niall’s P.O.V…

I shook my future wife up. “BABE!!!!!” I screamed and she slapped me. “Shut up Horan. I want sleep and sleep wants me. So let me sleep for 3 more hours. Go eat or whatever” she said. Wow. My girlfriend, fiancé, and might be mother of my child, is just incredible. But that’s why I love her. She’s not too girly as those teenagers from middle school would say. “And you don’t want me?” I ask and she says “I have enough of you sometimes. But I love you sexy mofo” She opens her eyes. She pulls me to her and kisses me. “I love you too baby. Now what shall I make for Elizabeth Annabelle Tomlinson on this lovely morning” I said and she says “I want toast” and I say “Why that?” and she says “Well you might burn something so just bring me water” I pout and say “Okay then. That’s the last time I’ll ever try to make you something special” she looks at me and says “So no more Niall. I won’t get any? Well that’s sad” I stood up and said “You want more of this?” I pointed to all of myself.

“Yes. I want more of you. God. Who wouldn’t? You were amazing Niall” she said looking at me and I say “So were you. Now. I’ll go get something” She walked into the bathroom and threw up. She came out after a couple minutes. Today’s the day she’ll know if she’s pregnant or if she’s not. I want her to be pregnant and I don’t. I do because then we’ll raise a child together and I don’t because I don’t want to be the boyfriend to experience my girlfriend’s mood swings. I said “Babe! Babe! Babe! Baby! Baby! Baby! Beautiful! Beautiful! Honey! Love! Love! Eliza-” She grabbed me and said “What Niall? Is today important?” I nodded and she said “My birthday?” I shook my head no “Valentine’s Day?” Shook my head no “Louis’ wedding?” Shook my head no “Ours?” Shook my head no “Am I going to die today? Or are you?”  Shook my head no “No. We’re going to find out if you’re pregnant” I said squealing like a little girl. She looked at me and said “If you dare leave me when we find out I’m pregnant, I will hunt you down and chop you balls off and feed them to a dog”

She scared me sometimes. “I don’t want my balls to be fed to a dog.” I said and she says “Then don’t leave me. I’m serious Niall. Do you think I’m playing?” She grabbed my private with her hand and squeezed it and I said “No. Ouch” She let it go and smacked my bum.  “I love you Niall” she said and I say “I can tell. I can feel it”

She and I went into the living room and she lied her head on my shoulder. She seemed tired and sad. “What’s wrong love?” I ask her and she said “Niall. What if the fans actually kill me” and I say “Shh. No. They will not. Think about something else” She sat there and looked out the window. “Be right back. I got you something” I said and walked into our room. I got the book she always wanted, ‘The Fault In Our Stars’, and walked out with it behind my back. I never understood why it was the best book. Well probably because I’ve never read it. “Close your eyes” I said and she closed them and I put the book in front of me. “Open them” I said and she opened her eyes and she squealed. “OMG Baby! I love you so much. How’d you know? Oh my gosh. Thank you babe!” she said grabbing the book and dropped it on the couch and kissed me. I kissed back. She smiled and pulled away.

“You told me you’ve read it from your best friend and you wanted to have a copy but you never bought it so I got it for you.  Welcome. And I love you too my beautiful future queen” I said. She got overly excited for a book. I wonder what she’ll think of the movie. “Did you know there’s a movie coming out?” I ask her and she shakes her head no. “Well there is. I’m taking you to see it.” I say and she smiles and says “Oh you know how to make me smile” and I say “That’s all I’ve ever wanted to do my whole life.”

Then Eleanor and Louis came and Louis said “What book is that?” I held it up to him and Eleanor. Eleanor said “Oh my gosh our fave book babe” She smiled and Louis nodded “If you’re pregnant, I will be the godfather” he said. I laughed and said “Yes. Oh my gosh I’m scared and happy” Lizzy looked at me. She looked a bit hurt. “No babe. I mean like scared because what if we don’t know how to be parents and happy because it’ll be our child” Mine and her child. Just imagine…

Daydream…

“Mommy! Daddy! I’m home!” said our daughter. She jumped in my arms. “How’s my princess doing?” I ask her and she says “Good. I got a ten out of ten” Lizzy smiled and said “Really?” and she nodded. “Niall. Let’s take her to the candy shop!” She said and Annalise ,our daughter, said. “YAY!!!” Lizzy laughed and said “Go get yourself changed darling.” I put Annalise on the floor and she ran upstairs and heard a door close. “Babe” she said and I said “What’s wrong?” and she says “I think my water’s going to break soon” I hugged her tight and she said “Watch the belly” and I say “I love you my fluffy whale” She kissed me and said “Why can’t guys be pregnant. I love you too babe” She was wearing a dress and some flats. I pulled her to me and kissed her. She kissed back and I hear Annalise “EWWW! MOMMY! DADDY! YUCKY!” Elizabeth laughs. “Oh darling. You’ll be like daddy and I one day.”

“Oooh. I want gum-

Daydream over…

I was cut off. “Niall. Babe. You awake” she said and slapped me. “Ouch. Yeah” I said and she laughed and kissed my cheek and licked it. “Sorry baby. I thought you died standing. What were you thinking about?” she said and I said “Oh n-nothing” I blushed and she said “Okay whatever. We ate. You’re turn. We’re going to watch-” Louis cut her off “This Is Us. We’re watching me” They went to the couch and started watching. I sat down and pulled my princess on my lap. I put my chin on her shoulder. “You look so adorable” she said.

Throughout the whole movie I distracted her. Then it finished. Eleanor and Lizzy were crying. “I miss that” Lizzy said and Eleanor nodded. “oh my god. I’m calling right now!” She said and left. Louis looked at Lizzy and said “who’s Ellie calling?” and she says “Danielle. We’re getting Liam and Danielle back together” Danielle is perfect for Liam. I hope they get back together. When Liam had his hands on my Elizabeth, I was very mad. She turned to me and kissed me. Eleanor came back “Danni will come in a week. Now can we get started now” she said with three tests in her hands. “Here! I’m allowed to know first since Louis’ your brother” Ellie said. I stood up and said “Hold on! Hold on! I’m the boyfriend so I should know first.” And Louis said “No! I should know because I am her brother” everyone started arguing and Lizzy yelled “STOP!!” and everything went silent. “I am going to know first. Now how do you know if this works” she said and Eleanor said “Oh if it is a plus it is positive then there’s this other one that says if its < *Doing shape *way its positive. The other one’s are just plus” Lizzy ran into the bathroom and I went inside with her and locked the door.

I was scared to know. I hope she’s pregnant.

Lizzy’s P.O.V…

Okay. “Niall. I’m scared” I said. I sat on the toilet and peed on the sticks. I held Niall’s hand with my free hand. I waited for a while and stood up and yeah yeah. I couldn’t look at them yet. “Babe. Read it.” Niall said. I didn’t want to. I wanted to know though. I had to. I looked at them. It showed….

Ooh cliffhanger. Haha. Anyways. I love you guys. I know you hate me for leaving you hanging. But I’ll update. See you. Toodles ^.^/

|Lizzy cx|