Chapter 46: Wedding pt.2

Niall’s P.O.V…

 I was in the middle of the dance floor waiting for my wife to get here so we have our dance. “I think your wife is ditching you, Horan.” Joshlene said with a smirk on her face. I laughed with the sarcasm visible. I heard Lizzy’s laugh. “Wait. So you flipped him off a-” she was sitting down with Tristan but Joshlene cut her off, “Get on the dance floor, Elizabeth!” She quickly stood up from the chair and walked over to the dance floor. She couldn’t keep a straight face though. “Sorry babe. It’s just that Tristan told me something funny.” She said taking in a breath. After she calmed down, she put her left hand on my right shoulder. She took her right hand and intertwined it with my left hand. I put my other hand on her waist and danced to the song that started playing.

 “Niall..?” she asked laying her head on my shoulder. I smiled and asked “Yes, love?” She squeezed my hand harder. “Are you ready to be stuck with me for the rest of your life?” she asked seriously. I chuckled. “What? I’m serious.” She says. I looked at the people around us, watching as we danced. “You say it as if it was a bad thing, hun.” I said. Everything is so beautiful right now. I know I sound so stupid, but I’ve dreamed for this day for a long time. For her to be in my arms as we danced to the slow music at our wedding.

 Joshlene’s P.O.V…

 Josh and I stood by each other watching Nizzy dance. I looked at the way Elizabeth’s eyes lit up and the way Niall’s smile was from ear to ear. The lights shined down on them as they swayed to the song. This moment is so beautiful. I can’t imagine her not here. Without her, everyone here would be incomplete. Especially Niall. Niall would be a disaster. ANYWAYS. I watched as Niall twirled her around and then pulled her back. Aweh. This is too cute. Too cute than usual. Hmm. Lizzy’s gonna fuck it up right now by doing something like always. That’s why I love her. She’s amazing.

 I was wrong. She didn’t do anything wrong. Niall walked off the dance floor with his arms around her. He was whispering something in her ear. Elizabeth laughed and started blushing. She used to be so depressed, but she had someone to save her. As do I. I have Josh. I didn’t know how much I was going to end up loving him. A singer of a band and his lovely girlfriend brought him to me. I didn’t think any of this was going to happen. He’s saved me from what I couldn’t save myself from. I’m never going to forget that. Even if we get divorced years from now. I know we’re not though. We’re going to last a lifetime together. I can feel it in my heart.

 “Joshie, come on. It’s our turn.” He said, excitedly. Stars couldn’t be brighter than his smile, right now. I followed him onto the dance floor, as I looked around at everyone. They stood on their feet, some with drinks in their hands, some with phones in their hands, but all of them were staring. The audience is on us. Josh took my right hand in his. His right hand was placed on my hip. Instead of lying my head on his shoulder, cause he’s a bit taller, I looked up at him as he looked at me. We danced to the slow song just looking at each other. No words needed. My vision started to blur. No, no. Please, not now. Blink them back, don’t mess up the makeup. Instead, when I blinked, a tear streamed down my cheek. “I love you, Josh.” I whispered. He let go of my hand to wipe my tear. “Aweh. This is my otp! Relationship goals!” I heard her voice yell. I chuckled at what she said. Oh Lizzy. You gotta love her.

 “But I do wipe your tears.” I hear Niall whine. Omg. That couple. I swear. They’re the bestest. You can’t have a life without a Nizzy in the picture. Seriously, you need to have a Nizzy in your life. “And once again, she ruined a sweet moment. I present to you Elizabeth, ladies and gentlemen.” Michael says. It’s always going to be Liz. We finished our dance and for a brief second, I swear I saw Mary. I grabbed Niall’s arm and pulled him out of the party. “What’s going on, Joshlene?” he asks worried. My hands are shaking and my breath gets shaky. “Niall, I saw her. I swear I did. She was behind James.” I said. I think I might cry. Niall pulled me in his arms. “It’s okay, Joshlene. I’ll tell the securities to see if she’s here. I swear to God if she is-”

 “Niall?” Lizzy peaked out of the door. She squinted her eyes and sighed. “For a second, I thought you were a bitch. Don’t scare me like that. What’s wrong guys?” she asked. I looked at Niall, giving him the ‘don’t you fucking dare tell her’ stare. I don’t want her to worry. And I know he doesn’t want her to worry either. “I was just thanking him for keeping you. And I also was thanking him for bringing Josh to me.” I said. She nodded and smiled. “I love my baby.” She said walking over to us.

 “Joshlene, come with me. I need to pee and I need help with the dress.” She whined. Niall starting laughing. I gave him a weird stare, wondering what he’s thinking. She ignored him and pulled me inside, leaving him outside alone. We ran past our party guests and walked inside the bathroom. “The struggle of having to go to the bathroom with a wedding dress on.” I say. We walked into the big bathroom stall. She told me to help her hold up her dress while she did her business. “Omg. What if I still get it dirty. Omg.” She screeched. I rolled my eyes. “Stop whining, Elizabeth. You’re such a child.” I said.

 “Sitting on the toilet. Tsk. Sitting on the toilet. Tsk. Sitting on the toilet. Tsk. Now flush.” She said. I started laughing. Omg she would. How can Niall tolerate her? She’s so childish. It’s cute and funny. “Are you serious? You just sang that?! Omg Elizabeth. How can Niall be with someone as annoying as you?” I said. She laughed and said “Yes. I am very serious. I totally did. I don’t know. I probably manipulated him into marrying me. You never know, Joshie.” She let go of my dress and we walked out to the sinks. She started washing her hands and hummed to a random song. “Oh Liz.” I said to her. She smiled at me through the mirror. “like I’m made of pap-” I cut her off and said “No, stop. You suck at singing. Demi’s outside so she can sing.” She gave me a death glare through the mirror. I just simply smiled to myself. “So where we heading to for the honeymoon?” I asked wondering if Liz knew. She shrugged and said “Ehh. I don’t know. Niall won’t tell me. He sucks.” I laughed loudly and soon after, we exited the bathroom.

 We walked out in the hallway together in silence. As we walked, I felt something thick in the air. The sound of heels clinking was heard. Soon after, I heard a sound that I knew it meant danger. Lizzy looked at me as I looked at her. Her eyes were full of panic. All the blood from her face was drained. Then everything happened so fast, I couldn’t do anything. I heard the familiar voice say “She’s not the only person to ruin a sweet moment.”

 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH !! Cliffhanger cx bc ily all. Sorry for not uploading in so long. Bad writer’s block. I’m going to write the next chapter right now so I can post it very soon. Maybe even today. Ehh. Okay. Thank you for reading this chapter.

-Lizzy