Chapter 23

Hello. Hope you like this chapter. Hello \^.^

Niall’s P.O.V…

That was amazing.  She was amazing. Lizzy is perfect. Then my phone rang. Lizzy was going to grab it but I quickly got it. “Hello?” I ask not checking the collar ID.

“Niall can my sister come to mine. Eleanor’s parents wants to meet her”

It was Louis.

“Oh let me ask her”

I looked over at Lizzy and she had a sheet around her body and she was walking with the her body against the wall. “Love can you walk? Louis wants you to go over to his flat” I say and she says “No and why?” and I say “Eleanor’s parents want to meet you” and she groans “Does it have to be today? Fine. But You’re carrying me over to their flat”

“She said yes”

“Niall is she okay?”

“Ye….ah”

“Niall you know maybe we’ll t-“

“She’s just having her moment. I’ll drive her there”

“Oh…kay. I swear if-“

“I did not do anything I swear”

“Okay then bye”

“Bye Tommo”

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. “Horan ask him if I’m supposed to go casual or formal” she says and I say “You know. For me I’d rather you go without clothes on” She smacks me. “You cheeky bastard” She says and pulls me into the bathroom with her. She started running the water and I said “You read my mind. Guess we think the same” She glared at me for a bit “If you keep talking you’re taking one separately” she said and I said “Yes ma’am. You’re bracelets are waterproof?” and she says “Niall. They’re plastic. Jesus” and I say “Oh. Haha. I feel stupid” and she says “You are.” And I pout “That hurt” and she says “I’m joking love”

She got inside and I followed her in. She wrapped her arms around my neck and layed her head on my shoulder. “One Direction. Hmm I wonder what would’ve happened if One Direction was never a band and if you were in Ireland huh? I would’ve had a boyfriend who was a jerk. And don’t you say that I would’ve got better because there is nobody better than you Horan” she said and I say “I wonder that too. What if? Nah. I’d never change my mind about anything now. I was thinking about going to Ireland. Would you come?” She looks at me like if I’m crazy. She says “Niall. We’ve been away from each other for a week and I hardly lived. Of course but Niall.” And I said “Yeah. What’s the matter?” and she says “I don’t know. Nothing. Forget it. Nothing.” She looked kind of upset. “NO tell me” I said

I asked Louis if we wear casual or formal. He said formal. We changed. She still looked concerned. I look at her. She was wearing a white long sleeve dress that reached to her knees. She wore white pumps. She wore make-up. I never liked her wearing make-up. She is beautiful without it. She took her bracelets off and put on a black bangle. And some other bracelets on her wrists. Weird. She put her phone in her Kardashian Collection black purse. She begged for it. I grabbed mine and put it in my pocket. “Let’s go now” I said and we got in the car and I started it up. She looked nervous. I held her hand “Love you’ll be fine. I’m here” I said and she said “What if they don’t like me.” And I say “If I love you they will too. Plus it’s not like if you’re getting married with her. They will like you”

We got to the restaurant and I said “Reservations for Louis Tomlinson.” And the lady said “Right this way” She winked at me. I felt Lizzy’s grip tightened on my hand. I turned to her. “It’s okay” I said and followed the lady to the table and we sat down. I smiled when I looked at Lizzy. I moved her hair to the front. I whispered to her “I left you a mark on your neck” and her eyes widened. She looked at me and looked kind of weird. “You okay?” I ask and she says “Yeah. Excuse me I need to use the bathroom” She walks away. She ran towards the bathroom. I looked to the parents of Eleanor. “Hello I’m Niall Horan. Louis’ band mate.” I said presenting myself and the mother said “I’m Diana and this is my husband Daniel” and I said “Nice to meet you” and Eleanor says “Mother. Did you know these two were engaged?” and Diana squealed.