Chapter 24

Niall’s P.O.V…

I was mad with Lizzy. She doesn’t understand how much I love her. I need to find out who told her. She’s my world. I sat on the floor. Perrie was talking to me “Niall. Elizabeth is a human being. She has to have some privacy sometimes. We both know there’s something wrong but she needs to keep stuff to herself” and I say “But she doesn’t understand that I want to protect her” and Perrie says “Niall. She’ll tell you. I know she will. Just calm down. She loves you and you love her. That’s all that matters” and I say “Okay. Okay. I’ll go say sorry to her” I got up and walked out and went to the backyard and said “Babe” She looked up from Zayn and said “Yeah?” and Zayn let her go and she ran to me and hugged me

“I’m sorry Princess. I’m sorry. You don’t need to let me know ” I said hugging her tight. She kissed me and I kissed back. Zayn stood up and wiped his eyes. Was he crying? He walked back inside and I said “Babe. I want you to be happy. That’s all I’ll ever want. Well and the baby if we are expecting a child” She was smiling and she said “I love you so much” and I say “I love you more” and she says “Why do I find you so overwhelming” and I say “Why do I find you so gorgeous” and she says “Oh Niall. You’re so charming”  I take her indoors with me and said “We’re going to bed now. We’re sleepy. Bye” We closed the door and lied down on the bed and covered ourselves with a blanket.

Lizzy’s P.O.V…

Dream…

I was lying on the grass with Niall. He was telling me nice things. “Niall. I love you” I said and he stood up and said “Well I don’t” He took out a knife and did a signal. I saw a group of people running towards me. I stood up and started running. I was running and running. I was terrified at this time. They were going to kill me. Then Niall jumped in front of me.

“Don’t run away. I want to kill the baby. That’s all” he said pointing to my tummy. I was not letting him kill the baby. “NO! You aren’t killing it” I said and he grabbed me. “Shut up. It’s mine. So I’m going to kill it” and I say “No. You aren’t” He stabbed my stomach. He then started kicking me. “Kill her too” he said. I started screaming in pain.

Dream over….

I was being shaken. “Princess. Wake up” Niall’s voice said. I opened my eyes and screamed even louder. He looked stunned. “Shhh. Lizzy. Babe. Calm down” he said. I was panting. I started crying. I tried running out but Niall pulled me back. I was now scared of Niall. “Don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me. Please” I repeatedly said. Niall kissed me gently. “Babe. Babe. Calm down. I’m not going to hurt you.” He said and hugged me tight. I calmed down a bit. “Niall. Promise me you won’t hurt me. In any way” I said and he smiled “I promise. I cross my heart” he said and I said “K-kiss me and let me know that you love me” He turned me to him and said “ I love you. I love you so damn much Princess” he kissed me. I kissed back. He looked at me and said “Believe me?” and I say “Yes. I do. I love you too” and he smiled “Shhh. Go to sleep now babe.” He said and shut the light off. He cuddled with me. He was whispering things to me. Then I gradually fell into sleep.

Next day…

I woke up and ran to the bathroom and puked. I need water. Oh here it goes again. Oh God. I puked a few more times and stood up and brushed my teeth and walked out. Right now I needed water. I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water. As I was about to drink it, someone knocked on the door. “FUCK!” I yelled

I walked to the door and opened it. It was Joshlene. She was smiling and I said “What? Close the door behind you” and I walked back to the kitchen and was about to drink my water when she said “Oh my gosh. Guess what?” and I said “Let me drink my water first” and she said “Hurry” I was about to drink my water again when Niall came to me and kissed me “Hey princess. Hello Joshlene” he said and I said “Hi” I looked everywhere and the glass was touching my lips when Eleanor came and hugged me. “Hey loves” she said. And I said “Hey” and Joshlene said “Hi.” And Niall said “Hi Ellie” I grasped the cup in my hand and was drinking it when bam! I was pushed to the ground and the water fell on me. “HIIIII SISTER!!!!” Louis said as he got off me and I stood up “For fuck’s sake! Can I not drink water in peace” I said and walked to the room.