Chapter Nine

Ella's Pov:

I woke up this morning with huge arms wrapped around my stomach and my face pressed against a hard object. I turned to look up and see Harry and squirm out of bed as fast as I can and run down the hallway to Gemma's room.

I take a breather and open the door.

"I know I know, you slept with him in the same bed didn't you?" she has a small smile upon her face.

I look at her confusedly an, wonder how she would know that. I thought she fell asleep before me?

"Yeah. How did you know that?"

She freezes up and starts biting her lip.

"Never mind mum's making breakfast, it's pancakes! Also known as Harry's favorite breakfast!" I wait till she pulled back the covers, and grabs my hand walking to the kitchen with me.

We had been in the kitchen for a few minutes till we hear a large slam and thumps running across the ground.

Before I knew it a frantic looking Harry with his hair messed up and only wearing boxers is frantically looking around until his eyes reach mine and physically calms down.

He giggles and reaches for the napkin sitting on my lap, and wipes little bit of syrup off my cheek that I must have forgotten to wipe off.

I can tell I'm blushing because I have never been touched this way before.

"Why didn't you wait on me this morning? I was so worried that something had happened to you?" He bends down and caress my face.

I pulled my head back and think. It was weird I've never had someone cares so much about me except my mom and dad. I don't see what his problem is he doesn't need to worry about me. And I don't like sleeping in the same bed as him that should be for my husband only that's really weird.

I called his name a few times but he never answered so I tapped him on the hand.

"I'm sorry I just didn't know where I was and I was scared. Why did you put me in your room with you? I was supposed to have a sleepover with Gemma?"

He looks down at me with a thoughtful gaze.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want you all alone in the living room all by yourself when something could've happened to you. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You were whimpering in your sleep."

"Oh it's alright. I just have never slept in the same bed as anyone else except my mom. I'm sorry to scare you, but next time can you just put me with Gemma?"

Apparently I must have said something wrong because his face turns bright red and he stomps out of the kitchen slamming the back door and making my chair rattle.

I wait for a little while, feeling tears stream down my face. I didn't mean to make him mad or sad. I don't understand what I did wrong.

"Awe baby why are you crying?" I look up and see Mrs. Styles coming to me with a very painful of her face she bends down.

She rubs soothing circles all around my back, trying to get me to calm down

"Don't worry about Harry hun, he has a bit of a soft spot for you and he has a temper also." She said, as she came and sat down next to me.

Totally forgetting Gemma was sat next to me, I looked over but found her gone. I felt my eyebrows crease. She was just here?

"Oh honey don't worry where Gemma went. Whenever Harry is having anger problems she always calms him down." I nod, standing up picking up my plate and setting it in the sink.

Anne follows me into the living room where we sit down to watch a movie.

It's been around a half hour and I can't tell you anything about the movie. My mind is still on the hurt face of Harry from when he walked out.

I notice also that him and Gemma are not back yet.

I stand up walking over to the back window looking for Gemma when I spot both Harry and Gemma. I see them sitting the bench swing, cuddling like I always wanted as a couple. I giggle.

Anna giggles behind me, making me turn around.

"Honey you can go out the back door with them if you would like?" I nod and follow her through the back door closing it behind me.

I look up seeing both of them stare up at me. They must have heard the back door open.

Harry gives me a dashing smile. Nothing like the frown from this morning.

Gemma giggles, calling out to me for me to run and come cuddle with them, to keep warm.

I giggle loudly and trot over to the two, jumping on Harrys leg, while grabbing Gemma's collar of her jumper pulling me up.

"This bench is way to tall for me." I pout.

"Maybe your just too small!" Harry giggles behind me tickling my sides, making me cry out for Gemma to help me.

"Gemmmaaaaa!!!" I call out, but she doesn't help me. She's to busy laughing herself.

I manage to jump off of Harrys lap, and run out into the wide open yard. I look behind me seeing Harry on my tail.

I run off towards the garden hiding back behind the 6ft sunflowers.

I see Harry come out from the tall pine trees calling my name.

I cover my mouth with my hand. I don't want to get caught.

"Ella! Ella! Ella help!" I hear Harry calling to my right.

I run as fast as I can turning every which way to help get to him.

"Harry?" I call out.

All of a sudden I'm being picked up from behind me, carried bridle style.

I look up seeing Harry.

"I gotcha now, baby" He smiles down.

------------------------
Hii everyone! Alright starting tomorrow I'm going to be up dating on Tuesday's, & Thursday's! I'm also going to be starting on a new book! (: hopefully it will be posted tomorrow!! Xx

Please please please Comment & Vote! Xx

Word count: 1000 (:

Follow me on Instagram: hxrryharry xx