Chapter eight

Harrys Pov:

Ella is laying on the couch with her night dress pulled up showing her white knickers.

Holy shit.

My eyes almost budge out of the sockets. She's cuddling with her bear facing towards the tv, peaceful hums come from her mouth.

I notice Gemma's sleeping on the love seat, curled up. I wrap her in the blanket and pick her up carefully, walking to her room. I place her on the bed, and close the door.

I make my way out to the living room again, seeing the movie is still playing. Ella has turned over, and now her knickers aren't showing. I was happy while it lasted.

I walk over and turn the TV off. Turning back around and, make my way towards the couch were Ella is laying.

She doesn't even stir when I pull up the blanket on her and pick her up in my arms.

She must be a pretty deep sleeper apparently? I make sure everything is turned off and walk towards my room with Ella in my arms.

She starts making a few mumbling sounds and I hear, 'Daddy, no. Daddy no'.

I feel my pants become tighter.

Shit.

I make sure the door is locked and Ella is alright before I walk to the bathroom and start the shower, with cold water.

Within 10 minutes I'm finished and dressed in my boxers. I open the door and Ella is cuddled up against my pillow hanging onto it for dear life. It calms me. Just looking at her like a sweet little baby that she is gets me all excited to start life with her.

I never have really got to see her up close until right now. When she comes over for school she's always to herself and keeping her head down. I hope she's not scared of me. I brush my hand up her arms and feel her warm creamy sauce skin. I put my hand back and, walk towards the window.

I close the blinds on the windows and crawl in bed next to Ella. As soon as I lay down she is clutched to my side, surprisingly. It brings a smile to my face and I lean down and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight, baby." I whisper.

I close my eyes and feel the comfort of my sweet baby next to me. I really could get used to this. Now all I have to do is earn her trust and show everyone that she's mine. Well that shouldn't be too hard.

--------------------------------------------------------

I wake up rolling over and feeling the empty cold space beside me. I jump up and run out of the room. I frantically run into the kitchen and my breath goes back to normal.

I must have scared Ella because she stares at me with big eyes with a piece of pancake hanging out of her mouth.

I laugh a little, reaching down from her lap I grab the napkin an dab the syrupy sticky mess from the side of her face.

She gulps down and I look straight into her eyes and they're big as saucers.

"Why didn't you wait on me this morning? I was so worried that something had happened to you." I caress her face.

She leans away from my touch and I frowned. Why doesn't she want me?! What happened?

I must've been thinking of her hardly because I feel a small touch on my hand, I looked down seeing my Princess stare up at me.

"I'm sorry I just didn't know where I was and I was scared. Why did you put me in your room with you? I was supposed to have the sleep over with Gemma?" She whispers, softly.

I looked down.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want you all alone in the living room all by yourself when something could've happened to you. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You were whimpering in your sleep."

"Oh, it's alright. I just have never slept in the same bed as anyone else except my mom. I'm sorry to scare you, but next time can you please just put me with Gemma?"

This is where I draw the line. No. She sleeps with me every night. I don't care what anyone says. She is mine. Mine.

She will not sleep with Gemma next time because she will sleep with me. I'm frustrated and hurt that she doesn't want me. I look at her one final last time and turn around and make my way out of the kitchen and through the back door.

This is where I go when I get worked up, and my dad's not here to help me. I really miss him a lot especially since he had the same exact problem as me with mum. I just need to pull through for the next few weeks until he gets here and then everything will go back to normal. Well hopefully.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^^*^*^

IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER. WELL GUESS WHOS BACK!!!!! I WILL BE HOPEFULLY UPDATING EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY, & MAYBE SATURDAY?? COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT. I LOVE YOU. Xxxxxx