Chapter three

Ella's Pov:

Holmes Chapel. Out of all places I ended up here. I'm anxious really anxious and really scared too. Having separation anxiety changes everything. I was never close to anyone before but just the old house and now this new home is going to take time getting used too.

I came from a small town out side of Manchester so this isn't any different. My dad getting a new job and mother wanting to have a change in scenery is pretty much what the whole moving thing is about.

Mum and dad have finally gotten settled in and were on are way to the new house. Its my first time seeing it because they didn't want me having an attack if they could be with me 24/7. Moving into this town hopefully will change me and get me out of my comfort zone a tad.

I don't have to worry about to school. Thank God. I'm home schooled by my mother or was, now I am by a kind lady named Anne. I believe that's what her name is anytime mum starts talking I just kinda zone out.

We pull up to a beautiful two story dark brick home. I smile for a second relaxing, it does look comfortable just like mother had said. I open the back door slamming it shut behind me to make my way into my new home.

The stair case is too the left and a sitting room to the right with a dining room attached. The kitchen threw the walk way with beautiful brown wooded like countertops. The back yard looks rather large with a huge oak tree right in the middle. The living room has are old couch and fire place going.

I make my way up the stairs to my bedroom. I smile to myself. Mum really outdid herself! It's a dark auburn with my old cream colored oak bed. I lay down thinking this is really home. I being to close my eyes but is awakes by the door bell ringing. I hear my sister shout something but decide to follow anyway.

I look up and see a beautiful woman with brown hair and dazzling eyes, smiling to Mum and Dad. I turn and barely catch a glimpse of a tall brown curly headed man? No boy? I'm not sure and not caring, just more people to drive me crazy. I decide to let it be and walk back upstairs to get that nap I didn't have yet.

Closing the door behind me I lay down pulling the blanket up to nuzzle my neck into and dream of peace.

..................................................................................

Harry's Pov:

I wake up feeling alone. I rollover squint my eyes see that no one laying next to me. I start freaking out and jump out of bed. I run down the hallway almost crashing into mums vase on the way. Gemma and my mum and cuddling on the couch with blanked covering them watching a movie. I finally get my breath under control knowing there fine.

It brings a smile to my face thinking about my baby and I doing that some time. WAIT MY BABY.

I run down the hallway back into my room opening the blinds as quick as I can too look and see her and make sure no one hurt her. I feel my pulse quickening just thinking of some male looking at her wrong or thinking things only I should be doing.

I feel a small hand on my shoulder seeing Gemma giving me one of her cute smiles. "How is she bub?" She asks sitting next to me on the side of the bed.

"I don't know. What if a man has com-." Gemma places A hand over my mouth silencing me

"Harry nothing's going to happen." She gives me a hug before standing. "Remember she's yours and if another man harms her, which we both know that wouldn't even happen but if something like it did well he wouldn't get far. I see the way you look at mum when even a lad glances her way. Don't worry we're not going anywhere, ever." She leans down placing a kiss on my head before leaving.

I call out her name just one more time before she can get half way down the hallway.

"Yes harry?" she asks with a hand on her hip.

"You'll still lay with me tonight right?" I whisper hoping she won't forgetting get that I like cuddling.

"Oh course now come on so we can all get cuddled up in blankets and get you some hot cocoa big boy." I laugh really hard and get up following behind her, smiling.

Don't worry Baby girl. Daddy's gonna keep and eye on you, just fine.

----------------------------------------
Alright hope y'all liked it and will be updating tomorrow hopefully!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT AND DONT WANT!! (-: