Chapter Ten

- A little bit of sexual -

Harrys Pov:

It's been a few days since Ella slept over here.

Since it's around springtime for us, she's on her own "Spring Break".

I'm a little bummed out since I won't be able to see her most likely. I'm still trying to get Gemma to ask her to stay over again. All she does is turn her down and say no.

I'm a little excited for the next time she comes over because I can finally steal those Beautiful luscious lips. Mhmm.

Makes me horny just thinking about it.

Or her, either way.

Shit, now I have a hard on.

I make my way to the bathroom. I peak out and see no one's around so I close the door gently and lock it staring the shower.

I pull my clothes off and look in the mirror, besides my 8 inch dick springing free slapping my chest I would say I look like shit. I have ran my fingers so many times threw my now greasy hair, just from the thought of her. I stare down at my left arm and chest, looking down at the tattoos.

I may have a lot of tattoos and mark's all around my body, but Ella is so kind and Innocent she wouldn't ask a word.

God just thinking about her, makes me let out a gruff sound.

I put my hand in the water, feeling it just right. I open the door and step in.

The water feels amazing.

I reach down and grab my cock, letting out a small ' hmm'.

I slowly start to move back and forth, then faster and faster, imaging Ella's perfect lips wrapped right around my tip, licking all the way around.

I could turn her around and slam right into her.

I moan out a big "Ah Fuck!"

My cum sprays all over the ground, the water picking it up and pouring it down the drain.

If only Ella was here, damn then my fantasies could finally come true.

One day, one day.

--------------------------------------------

It's been a few days since me in the shower jerking off, to her. But today she's coming over to do make overs with Gemma.

My words were exactly 'No'.

Ella doesn't need shit pulled upon her face in order to look beautiful. She already is.

Gemma didn't listen to me when I told her no. So I just decided that fine if they were going to do make overs then I'll be picking out my little ones clothes.

I mean she might as well get used to it.

I look down at my watch and see that it's 11:15 am.

Ella should be here any moment.

I make my way to the front window opening the blinds just a little. I look out and see her slowly closing the door behind her.

She looks up and makes her way down to the end of the sidewalk, before looking both ways.

But she doesn't cross.

She just stands there looking as though she might cry. I realize that she's used to having someone hold her hand, when walking.

I smile and start walking out side and see her look up at me and, what I think I see is a blush.

"Hey baby girl, do you want me to help you walk over here?" I look both ways before crossing knowing she's looking at me to make sure I do.