Chapter Eleven

Harry's Pov:

Dad and I make it to Genma's door. I signal with my finger to be quiet indicating that we're going to surprise her.

I peak in seeing my stunning Ella on the bed resting quietly, while Gemma runs her fingers down her back.

I should be the one comforting her. She has small bags under her eyes making me frown. I didn't notice them earlier. Maybe she just didn't get enough sleep?

I don't have time to think before Gemma looks up seeing me in the doorway. I smile and look back seeing my dad bend down and kiss mum in the check. There's so much love, I can't wait to have it.

I open the door wider and letting dad in. Gemma rushes to stand up forgetting about Ella. I quickly rush over catching her head. I sit down laying her on my lap. She snuggles into me grabbing my finger and wrapping her small hand around it while mumbling and, nuzzling her face into my chest.

I smile, for once in my life I'm happy to finally have this.

I look up seeing Gemma and dad hugging. Mum has woken up and latching tight onto dad. He looks up and sees Ella in my lap. He walks over with mum.

"She's very lovely Harry." He smiles down at me.

I don't respond just pushing her fallen hair back behind her ears, kissing her forehead.

I pick up Ella, and decide to bring us all back into the living room. Mum is still hanging on to dad.

When we get to the living room, I sit down on the love seat, while my mum and dad take the couch. Gemma went off to the kitchen to get something.

"Harry dear, why don't you wake her up so we can all have a chat?" My mum says.

I just nod then gently start moving her hair around try to be as soft as possible to not scare her awake. It's works after a few moments. She rubs her eyes like a baby would, my baby.

"Harry?" Her voice is high, and her eyelids are beginning to close.

"Shh sweet baby, if your still tired just go back to sleep now." She lays back down on my lap, falling asleep.

I look over seeing both my parents having a make out session causing me to smirk and then grimace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teeny tiny update, I really don't like writing as much as I love reading. I would love to write more but ever since I have started my new school I have had more homework then ever before. I'm sorry to all my readers but, don't count on me to update a lot. I love all of you so very much it's just that, I just don't feel so connected with this book, or Jelly as much as I want to. Maybe I'll start writing again and updating whenever. I'm just not sure. I love you all!!! Xx