Chapter four

Harry's Pov:

I woke up to someone petting my hair and trust me it felt good. I lazily open my eyes to find my mum doing it. I snuggle back into her and start to roll over before I hear the doorbell which makes the petting stop and me groan.

"Mumm stay hereee." I mumble.

She doesn't say anything but get up and open the door. I start falling asleep until I hear a small 'Hello Ms. Anne'. I spring up knowing only an angle could sound that way.

I turn the corner and see she's taking her coat off hanging it on the hook beside the door. I come out of hiding and she turns around, almost screaming. "I'm s-orr-y." she manages to peep out looking down at the ground.

My mum comes back around smiling at me. "Hello dear, don't worry this is Harry my son." She just looks up at me and nods her head. "Follow me, we'll be working in the kitchen." I watch my baby make baby steps after my mum. I look down a bit, wishing I wouldn't have because I can see her magnificent ass swinging from side to side. My cock twitches just thing about it.

I decide to follow them, and find her already working. Gemma walks into the kitchen sitting next to me with a bowl of cereal. Gemma pipes up, "Hello I'm Gemma!" She gets Ella's attention making her smile a small smile towards her.

"Hello I'm Ella." She gives another smile, in her baby like voice, making my cock twitch again. Ah Shit! What is she doing to me?! I haven't even seen anything yet and I'm already sweating.

"Harry dear, will you teach Ella how to do this while I make lunch?" Mum asks me making me look up from from daydreaming. I nod, standing up walking over to Ella scooting in my chair.

"What are you working on?" I ask. I already know she's doing calculus but, I just want to hear her voice again.

She mumbles a small 'this' pointing to the paper. I look down and see her cheeks pinking a bit.

I show her how to do a few problems when mum comes back in with lunch for the three of us. I scoot my chair closer to Ella when she's not looking. I look up seeing Gemma giving me her famous smirk shaking her head, giggling.

Ella's head shoots up staring at her wide-eyed. "What's funny?" she ask.

Gemma's laughing now and so is mum knowing I'm the reason for confusing her. I smile down at her and shaking my head.

After lunch which consisted of silence, Mum and Ella went back to doing her schoolwork and Gemma pushing me into the living room to watch a movie.

"Harry?" I turn around from looking out the window for the past 5 minutes and look over to see Gemma. "Yes?" I ask.

"Don't you want to come lay with me?" I nod and smile crawling over to her and putting my head in her lap with my arms wrapped around her keeping her safe.

After a little while watching some show which didn't interest me, Ella comes into the living room with my mum trailing behind her. I smile up at my baby girl which I was not too fond of, I look like the submissive when I'm in charge. I sit up a realize she's only about 5'3 which is tiny compared to my 6'1 figure. I smirk knowing I really am in charge so I'm fine, for now.

My mum coughs, us breaking contact bringing me too look over at her. "Harry, Ella is going home now would you mind walking her to the door?" I jump off the couch. Nodding my head and began walking Ella to the door.

Once we get up there Ella reaches for her coat but she can't since she too small. I grab it and open it so I can slide it onto her arms.

"Thank you, I hate being small." She huffs a little pout.

"I think it's cute." I smile. "Anyway I will see you tomorrow right?" I cross my finger behind my back, hoping she will I mean I really should be with her all the time because she is mine.
"Yes, and thank you for walking me to the door." I nod like its no problem even though I'm screaming for joy in the inside.

I open the door but, before she can take the first step I lean down giving her a small peck on the cheek. "Good bye baby." I say to my self as I watch her cross the street and making her way inside the house. Leaving a big smirk on my face when walking back into the living room, laying down on Gemma's lap again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe I have 23 votes and almost 200 reads!! I'm so thankful for all of you guyss! I'm updating tomorrow for sure so get ready. (-;