Chapter two

Harry's pov:

"MUM!!" Gemma screams her heart out making me cover my ears.

"Gemma honey what's wrong?" my mum comes running into the room looking over the both of us worry clear on her face.

"He he h-e found-d h-err." Gemma can barely speak.

I just smile a really big smile because I'm happy really happy. I found her my baby girl! I found what's mine. Now I just need to bring her home to live with me forever.

"Harry dear." I turn to look back over to her smiling still.

"Yes mummy? Arn't you excited!!" I run over to her and give her a great big hug.

"Oh my baby! She's a beauty I can't wait to bring her home also!" Gemma looks wide eyed at mum and I can tell she's not happy that mum understands me because I know mum doesn't want me to bring her home she's happy I found what's mine. But if she isn't pure like she looks, oh fuck that she will be pure just look at her face. Just thinking about her makes me wanna smile, and giggle which I do.

"Mum you know how harry is toward us how do you think he will be around her!?" She's screaming again and I don't like it. I start frowning.

"Gemma I told you not to yell. Harry doesn't like it." She turn and looks at me to open her arms for my which I gladly crawl into. I may be 21 but my safe place are her arms along with Ella's. Just saying her name puts be into a better mood.

"Mummy it's alright I'll bring her home soon." She gives me a smile and makes her way back out to the kitchen.

"Harry how did you know she was the one?" Gemma looks down at me and smiles.

I giggle knowing only "daddy knows, only daddy"

"I just know Gemma, I just know." I smirk and lay back down on Gemma and close my eyes dreaming about my baby girl.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to update but I will this week! I haven't been doing well in science and math since we came back. :/ Sorry much love! xx Short update, next one will be extra longgg!