Chapter One

Hello everyone who is starting to read this story, alright the chapters may be short but it's going to be a long book with longer chapters as I start to get into it more. This book involves some references such as Daddykink, Violence, Sexual scenes, Drugs and other such! This chapter might suck but please give me a chance! Thanks! x

----------

They finally moved in. The new family. I haven't seen any kids only a man and women.

I'm sitting on my bed counting all my books for the 100th time in the past hour but I'm just so anxious. I don't know why but I have a feeling something goods going to happen.

My sister Gemma walks in smiling down at me. I know what she's thinking, she's wondering about me again. She does it a lot. Just because I'm 21 and still have never had a real conversation with anyone since before I tuned 12 worries her.

I'm always the outsider but I like it. That means I get to keep what's mine safe.

They know I like what's mine to be with me so I can keep them safe. My mom is a sweet lady and so is Gemma. I just hope they won't leave me ever.

I look back out the window and see a girl around my age. She has a coat and hat on but I can't see her hair or face. I turn around to see Gemma sitting down on my bed.

"Maybe she'll like you?" She nods her head to the window and I just shake my head and lay down in her lap. She combs her hair threw my hair just like she always has since I was little. It calms me.

"Gemma?" I look up at her to see her sleeping.

I pull back my covers and get in next to her wrapping the covers over herself.

I never feel asleep so I decide to get up and see what my mums doing. I find her making a cherry pie in the kitchen.

"Hello dear would you like to walk with me over to our new neighbors house with me?" I slowly nod and wrap my self in a coat.

We make our way up to the door, me ringing it. We wait till a girl opens it. She smiles up at us and I look down at the what looks like a 10-year-old curious.

"Mummy! Daddy!" The little girl screams.

We hear about three sets of footsteps coming and they come around the corner and that's when I see her. The girl with the coat.

"Hello, I'm Ann and this is my son Harry. We live across the street and we wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood." She smiles at the man and woman who smile right back.

"Hello I'm Charlie and this is my wife Barbra. Our two daughters Haley, and Ella." The man shakes hands with my mum and I almost want to rip his hand off for touching her but that would be rude seeing there just shaking hands.

"We made a pie for you and your family." They exchange a few words as I stare at the pure beauty in front of me.

She has long blonde hair with big blue eyes. She wears a very large jumper that seems to have been a mans preferably her fathers. She doesn't even look up, just turns and walks away from me without giving me a look whatsoever.

When we get home I go straight to my room and wake up to Gemma.

"Harry what's wrong?" She asks still sleepy from her nap.

"I found her." I smile.

"Found who?" She asks looking at me wide eyed.

"Mine, I found what's mine."

"MUM!!" Gemma screams.