booty-ful

Sorry, had to change the title. The previous title didn't make any sense. Also, this will be another chapter I might include somewhere in the main story.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Vernlee wakes to the warm sunlight caressing his face and proceeds to get out of bed yawning. 'Just another day. How annoying.' He goes to his mirror and brushes his natural bleach white hair that falls to his shoulder blades before tying it into a basic three part braid. 'I wonder if Hiccup will have time to visit soon.'

The boy is confused when he hears a pair of large flapping wings. It dawns on him when the familiar roar of a nightfury makes itself heard. Vernlee shakes his head as he snorts in amusement. "He doesn't disappoint." He gets dressed before going to meet his childhood friend. 'My twin brother Venwick is gonna be so mad at himself for accepting that mission.'

With Hiccup and Toothless

"Tooth, don't go licking anyone, ok?" The said dragon snorts in challenge. "Or what? Gonna send me to our room to think about what I did? HAH!"
Hiccup admires his nails. "Oh I could (😏)... but I won't. However, I barely have any time to myself anymore so maybe I should stop the midnight flights..."
Toothless widens his eyes and frantically shakes his head. "No need to do that! I won't lick anyone without your permission. Promise!"

'Those midnight flights are the only time I get to spend alone with his sexy ass sitting on my-' The nightfury is licking his lips at this before he realizes what he's doing. 'NO! BAD TOOTHLESS!' He slaps himself in the face with his tail to snap him out of it.

Hiccup chuckles, throwing a concerned look at the nightfury. "Come on, we're almost at their house."

They walk up to the house belonging to his childhood friends. The Hooligan heir knocks and steps back next to Toothless. The door opens to reveal a guy a little taller than Hiccup. He has the build of a speedy warrior. You can clearly tell he has muscle but it combines beautifully with his slim build. "Hey Hic, long time no see! What brings you here?"
Hiccup smiles. "Just a... 4 month visit. Didn't you or your brother read my letter?"

Vernlee's eyes widen. "Ooh, so that's what that letter is about. The letter arrived after he left for his mission so he didn't read it and neither did I. Come on in!"

Hiccup thanks his friend and walks in, unintentionally distracting the dragon with the closest front row seat to his behind. 'SHITSHITSHIT-GAY-PANIC-MODE-ACTIVATED-HOLY-HELL-I-WANT-DAT-ASS-' The nightfury's inner gay monologue is interrupted by the very person who caused it. "You coming, bud?"

Toothless dashes into the house, glad that he can't blush in his dragon form for fear that the love of his life might notice.