He Was Kidnapped by a What Now?

As soon as Toothless lands, he is immediately met with the
twins and snotlout. Ruffnut put her
hand on the dragon's head comfortingly.
"What happened, Toothless?"
The night fury roars out a distress signal to the village and everyone else comes running with the chief in front.

Toothless motions for them to follow.
Everyone with a dragon follows behind the nightfury back to outcast island.

The moment they land, they are met with silence accompanied by smoking cannonballs, giving the area an abandoned vibe despite a few Outcasts walking around trying to salvage what they can.

Stoick hops off his dragon and walks up to Alvin. "Stoick! You won't believe who just up and took your boy." His eyes narrow. "Try me. Who took Hiccup?"

Both are silent for a while, leaving an uncomfortable air around them. "...it's the Black Bunnies." Everything goes silent before Stoick's face turns red, coughing is an attempt to stifle a laugh. He fails though and let's out a booming laugh. Alvin also gives in to his own laughing episode while Stoick is bent down, a hand on his knee and the other hand on the Outcast's shoulder.

"I thought you were going to say a really menacing enemy tribe with an equally menacing name. But Black Bunnies? You aren't pulling my leg, are you?" A distant yell of "Hey!" comes from vikings with a prosthetic leg or two.
Alvin shakes his head. "No but it's good to be able to laugh at the shit names people come up with."

Feeling more relaxed, both the Hairy Hooligan and Outcast fighters set out to retrieve Hiccup from the FerOcIOuS Black Bunnies Tribe.

Despite the name of the tribe, Toothless is very happy to have his rider back safe and sound.
For the next whole day, you can find Hiccup wrapped in his Nightfury's protective wings who isn't at all willing to let the boy go.