You Wouldnt EVER Understand

Desmond

I was sitting in my room staring at the ceiling, remembering what had happend just a few days ago.

^^^^^^^^^^^^Flashback^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was me and Mariah, i had decided to take her to her favourite restaraunt..........Dezzy's Pizza Soof. To her the serve the best Pizza in town,. ONLY to her.

We were sitting in a booth eating a large chololate pizza, well she was i wasnt.

She was telling me something about her math scores. And blah blah blah blah! She talks to much.

"Babe i got a 90 when i deserved an 100 on a test. I mean oh well im sorry i circled the wrong answer." She said drinking her coke.

i honstly didnt know what to say so all i did was nod.

"Whats has been up with you?" She asked looking at me but not directly in my eyes.

She never does that.

"Babe whats wrong?" I asked her but i had to re-say what i said because she hates it when i call her babe or baby or anything besides her name.

"I mean Mariah whats wrong." She just shook her head and contined to eat her pizza.

I just shurgged it off.

Just as i did that 4 girls and 3 guys walked in. One of them was in a cheerleading uniform and she looked sexy in it. I might as well say.

I kept staring at her legs. I never in my life seen a girl with legs like that ever.

"Desmond what are you staring at?" She said turning around but i stopped her before she could turn completly all the way around.

I looked back and this time the girl did to. She walked past us and her eyes were on me.  I winked by accident and she smiled and blew me a kiss.

Just as i turned around i was soaked with a dark liquid. Mariah had threw her soda all over me. 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I stood up shocked and very confused.

"Its for staring at the slut and not paying attention to your very own girlfriend.! I h-h-hate you!" She grabbed her things and threw a piece of pizza in my face and walked out.

She was in tears and her make up was all over her face. 

She began walking down the sidewalk and as she did the rain began coming down. I felt so bad.

I turned around only to see that girl making out with one of the boys she was with.

I shook my head and ran out the door to my car.

I quickly hopped in and began driving beside Mariah.

I rolled down my window and began shouting out the window at her.

"MARIAH GET IN THE CAR!! RIGHT NOW!" I yelled making sure to drive slow but all she did was keep walking and crying.

"You dont love me. Is it because im too smart? Or is it because i dont let you call me babe?" She dropped her things but not her phone and i know where she kept it to. In her bra.

"Look at what your saying!" I said stopping my car and getting out.  And walking towards her. She ran so fast i almost lost my breath.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She shouted as she ran into an alley.

"Mariah im not leaving you alone into you get into that truck!" I yelled at her as she stood against the wall shaking from the rain.

I walked towards her just to hold her because she never lets me kiss her.

I held her close to me to the point were she can hear my heart beat and somewhat fall asleep.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car. I sat her own the seat and walked to the other side to get in.

I stared at her as she slept peacefully. I drove to my house.

On the way  there our song came on. Swim Good By Frank Ocean.

Big Enough to take these broken hearts and put them in it

Now im driving around the blv truck bleeding

Everytime the cops pull me over they never see them they never see them

As i pulled up to my driveway it had stopped rainning.

I walked over to Mariah's side of the car and picked her up bridal style once  again.

I carried her into my house and up to my room.

As i layed her on my bed and got her some blankets to warm up.

She started to wine but i ran back in my room and held her and rocked her back to sleep....

^^^^^^^^Flashback End^^^^^^^^^

Just like that my girlfriend left me. She broke up with me because she thought i was gonna rape her or something.

I looked at my now vibrating phone to see a text from Victoria it read:

I cant do this anymore. Everybody wants something from me. I try and try and try to please everyone but i just cant.

I read that message  over and over and over again.  

I jumped up out my bed and ran to my car.

Victoria

i was sitting in the back of Conners car shaking and trembling.

When Conner came to the car looking for me i was now crying.

"B-b-babe p-please dont l-l-let him take me p-p-please." I said crying even harder.

"I K-K-Know i wanted him back before b-b-but please dont let him take m-me." I said shaking even harder.

He climbed back there with me and held me so close we could have been breathing the same air.

"I promise i wont let him take you i promise." He kissed my forehead and just rocked me as i feel asleep.