I Love You

Victoria

I woke up next to Conner. If your thinking we sexed you are wrong. All we did was cuddle, kiss, and talk.

I looked at him and smiled a graceful smile. This kid just don't get how important he is to me.

I started to play with his face for awhile until I seen his big brown eyes from his eyelids.

"Good morning my love." I said pecking his big juicy lips.

"Same to you my darling nichole." I sat up so fast I could feel my heart stop.

"Who the hell is Nichole!" I shouted

He began to laugh.

"Babe I'm just playing with you I know your name." He said pulling me down back onto the bed.

I was still upset.

He climb ontop of me and pecked my lips about 5 times.

" Baby I wanna take you shopping today." He said moving my hair out of my face.

"Just shopping?" I asked because I need to get new weave, my nails did, and yeah some new clothes.

"What ever you like sweetheart." He said smiling.

"We'll I need to get new weave, my nails did, and yeah shopping." I said laughing.

"Babe why don't you just wear your real hair?" He asked.

"Because I don't like the way it looks." I said feeling insecure.

"Your gorgeous babe today your gonna wear your real hair." He demanded.

I grounded and got up.

"Go get dressed babe ill be back." He said smacking my butt before leaving.

I laughed as he skipped on out of my room door.

Once I heard he front door close, my grunchmother started yelling.

Oh lord.

"VICTORIA WHO IS JUST WALKED OUT THE FRONT DOOR!!" She screamed as she busted in my room.

"My boyfriend he's gonna be staying with us weather you like it or not. So goodbye I have to get dressed I'm going out today." I said pushing her out and locking my door.

I skipped into my bath room and turned on my shower and walked back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and saw I had a unknown text from an unknown number. It read :

I know you little secret! You can't run or hide. Conner will forever be mine! Have a nice day!

I closed the text and shrugged it off I walked back into my bathroom and got undressed and got into the shower.

****Flashback***

It was a hot summer day at music camp and I was 15 at the time.

We were all playing truth or dare.

It was me, Samone,Desmond, Killey, and Omar.

Killey had dared me to make out with Samone.

" Vicki I dare you to make out with Samone." Killey had suggested

" Yeah do it! Do it! Do it!" The guys had chanted.

I protested no.

"Come on Vicki come one!" They all said.

"Fine!" I shouted as I got up and walked slowly towards my best friend.

I sat down Next to her and cupped her face in my hand. I slowly brought my lips to hers and we kissed.