Wait You Did What Now?

Victoria

Me and Conner have been dating for 2 months. This has been the best 2 months of my life! But after my party my grunchmother took my car keys and said i want them back i have to work for her.

But right now im laying down in my room staring at the ceiling and waiting on Conner to come over.

It was 2:00 am in the morining he should be at my window by now.

I looked out my window and noctied noone there. 

What could be taking him so long.

2:30 am

What is he doing!!

This is taking to long. Im gonna look one last time.

I slowly walked towards my window and still no Conner!

What. The. Hell?

Im just gonna go to sleep and ask him what happend in the morinning.

I woke up bright and early. Time to find out why he didnt come over.

I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see my puffy hair everywhere.

Time for a new weeve.:)

I turned on the shower and walked back into my room to see what ima wear.

Mini Skirt?

Nope

Mini Dress?

Nope 

Sweat Pants and Long Sweat Shirt

Yup

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I put my phone on my IHome to where i can listen to music and shower.

I turned on We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together By Taylor Swift and began to shower.

After i showered and got dressed i walked into my room to grab my low top chucks.

"Victoria you better hurry up before you miss the bus!"My grunchmother yelled at me from all the way down staris. 

I rolled my eyes and walked down staris. Only to see her standing there with a grin on her face.

"I shuggest you whip that smirk off your face before i do it for you." I spat back as i closed the door behind me and walked to my bus stop.

As i was walking some little Middle Schoolers were yelling stuff at me.

Stuff like:

"Hey lil mama let me holla at you." I looked him up and down and kept walking

"Dont be bad before daddy has to spank you." I flicked him off and kept moving.

"Anytime sweetheart my place tonight." He shouted back.

Im getting terid of this.

I turned around and yelled back

"Lil boy you are old enough to be my lil brother." 

His smirked whipped off and he turned around and walked the other way.

I laughed because his friends started laughing at him.

Once i made my to my bus stop i seen Conner holding and flirting with this Mexican girl(No offince)

I just shook my head and stood there and turned on Outta My System By Bow Wow.

I felt a finger tap me and i turned around and it was Conner.

"Hey babe i didnt know you rode the bus." 

I rolled my eyes because he knew why i rode the bus in the morining.

"Whats wrong" He asked playing with my hair