You Did What Now?

Desmon

That girl just dont listen. You could tell her a car was coming 500 miles per hour straight at her and she wouldnt listen.  She hard headed!

I walked into the school and headed for 1st Peroid. As i was walking i turned a corner and spotted Kyle making out with Natila the co-head cheerleader.

I sped walked up to them and sporated them so fast it was uhhuman.

"Bro you got a problem or something" Shouted Kyle.

"Why do you think you can just go around and hurt Victoria! Do you not know she is still in love with you!" I yelled i was getting irrotated at the moment.

"She is nothing but a slut! You can have her."He pushed me aside and grabbed Natila's hand and started walking down the hall.

Victoria just dont get how Kyle is hurting her. It all started like this.

One day in 4th Period, Kyle was talking to some Freshman. They were cut i admit but they weren't compared to Vicki. So anyway Kyle was touching all over the Freshman and kissing them and everything. He was even touching their inapoperate places. I was fuoris. I walked up to him and comfronted him about it. He threated me and told me not to tell Vicki or eles.

Thats not the first time he did it. He did it everyday well change that he does it everyday. I cant stand to see Vicki stressed about this kid any longer.

Once i made it to 1st Peroid, i was tarday and all eyes were on me.

"Mr.Lones why were you tarday?" Asked my dumbfond teacher Mrs.Kanlese

"Oh i was talking to my bestfriend i mean helping her with something." I said charmly. This always works on these kinds of teachers.

I took my seat and nothing eles was said.

I turned to my left to see my beautiful girlfriend Mariah taking notes. I would have to admit my girlfriend is a goody to shoes. She does her work on time and turns it in on time.

"Hey babe" I wishperd in her ear and kissed her check. She blushed

"Hey. Where with Victoria?" Mariah is jealous of Victoria. I hosntly dont know why though.

"Yeah we sort of aruged in the parking lot." I said staring in her wonderful brown eyes.

She didnt say anything, all she did was turn around in her seat and finish taking notes.

Victoria

Once i got home i walked straight passed my grandmother. I dont need her mess right now.

"Victoria why arent you in school." She spats.

"I dont have time to aruge with you grunchmother!" I yell. She always has to bring up stupid non-sense.

"How many times do i have to say stop calling me GRUNCHMOTHER!" She screams.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room. Me and grunchmother never really got along since my grandfather passed away. It seems like shes the only one i have left on this earth. See my dad died the day i was born and my mom died the day of my 1st birthday.

Pretty sad huh? Yeah i know but this getts even sadder.

My grandfather died on the day of my grunchmothers birthday.

Yeah pretty sad. But its this bad disease that has killed all three of them. It runs in the family. The name of the disease is called Montrosols, its this ear disease. Luckly i cant get it if i dont have sex in my 20's.

Yeah its pretty terrible.

I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and ran to the door to lock it. I dont feel like dealing with Grunchmother.

"Victoria Nichole Neandoroff open this door!!" She banged on the door. I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio.

"Im sorry grunchmother i cant hear you!" I yelled. I turned up the music to full max.

Grunchmother screamed something back but the music was to loud to hear.

"What?" I yelled. I smirked at the fact that she couldnt do anything behind a lock door.

When i looked under the door for footsteps and seen noone was there. I turned off the radio and grabbed my things and snuck out the back window. Im going for a quick drive to vist an old friend.