Living My Life Is Crazy Prt 2

Victoira

I woke up laying on Conner on a lawn chair and Adorn by Miguel playing. I looked around at everybody and notice they were sleeping soundly.The only thing I remember that happend. Lastnight was when me and Conner dancing to Don't Judge Me and him crying slentily.

I got up and walked into the house to see trash everywhere and anywhere trash could possiblay be.

" We might as well get started cleaning now." I turned around to see Conner standing there shirtless. My jaw dropped. He is the definition of sexy.

"Victoria you ok?" He asked looking at me with eyes full of concern. I shook the thought out of my head.

"Yeah dear I'm fine" I said picking up trash.

20 minutes into our cleaning and the door opens. Its Samone

"Where have you been!" I scream at her while throwing away the rest of the trash.

"With Joyce." She says as she kisses his cheek.

"Where have you to been?" Asked conner

" We went to go eat lastnight." Joyce answers proudly.

I rolled my eyes and went outside to see my Grunchmother attacking Simon.The schools best football player.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I scream as I get her off of him.

"I'm sorry Simon you have to forget she's 56 years old." I say pushing her in the house.

He smiled.

"Do yall need some help with cleaning up?" He asks as we walk in the house.

"Yes please" I answer as I walk my Grunchmother to her room.

I walk back into the living room to see Samone making out with Joyce.

" I could have lived with out seeing that." I said walking outside to began cleaning up the trash

I woke up everybody that had passed out from the party and told them its time to leave.

After the party left and the house was sparkling clean, i layed out on the couch.

"Ma, you ok?" I looked up to see Conner standing above me shirtless. My mouth started to water. 

"Victoria." I heard him say but i couldnt speak because i was to star stuck because of his abs.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me up staris to my room.

Once we entered my room he layed me on the bed and started to leave.

"No please dont leave." I said running towards him.

"Why?" He asked as his body flexed.

"Because i dont want you to leave me." I said starting to cry.

He wiped my tears off my face with his tumb and picked me up once more and carried me to my bed.

As he layed me down he got in the bed next to me.

"I have been waiting a while to ask you this but will you go out with me?" 

His eyes twinkled.

I smiled and nodded.

He held me and went slowly fell asleep.