Wait You Did What Now? Prt2

Victoria

Is this nigga really asking me whats wrong?

I eyed him up and down

"Oh nun just that i stayed up all night waitting for you thats all." I said adding a fake smile and turning back around.

I looked out the corner of my eye and seen him shurg and walk back to that ugly mexican.

My blood was boiling now.

Im just gonna walk to school then. 

I put my hood on and turn my music on as loud as it can go and started walking to school.

Conner is really starting to change. Like starting to. He would never do anything like this to me.

Its a good thing he doesnt go to our school. Because if he did all hell would break lose.

20 minutes into my walk and i was already getting terid. I really need to work out more.

I looked at my room and nocticed i had 5 minutes until school started. 

"Great now im gonna be late." I yelled. 

Once i made it to school it was already 5 mintues until 2 peroid started. I walked into class and all eyes were on me.

"What the hell you looking at!"Spat back at some girl.

She mugged me back in response.

"If you gon jump jump froogy jump!" I said in her face.

She bucked at me as i walked away.

I sat in the far far back.

When the bell rang i was the first one out the door. I walked into the restroom to see some freshman jumpping another freshman. Just sad.

One of them stopped and looked at me.

"You see somthing you like." I said walking into the bathroom stall.

"Dont worry im not no snich." I said flushing the toilet.

I walked out and they were now kicking the girl in her stomach and after they did that they left.

"W-Why didnt you help me." The girls soft voice said.

I looked down on here to see her bleeding from her stomach.

"Because im not gon get jumped by no freshman." I said looking at my phone.

I helped her up and got her some towels.

"What happend? I mean why did they jump you like that?" I asked as she began crying.

"Because one of there boyfriends lied and said i had sex with him when he was the one that came onto me." She said her voice shaking.

"Now i was pregnant but now i lost the baby." She said holding her stomach.

I felt bad because thats wrong.

"Well im Victoria." I said holding out my hand.

"Maria." She said shaking it.

Her name sounded very familer.

"Are you the girl thats everybodys talking about." She nodded 

Everybody keeps talking about this one freshman that keeps sleeping with all the girls boyfriends.Now i think about it this girl doesnt even seem like that.

"Do you believe that stuff." She asked me as she began cleaning herself.

"Um i mean i did at first but now i think about it no i dont believe it." I said helping her clean herself.

She smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Victoria for helping me." She said leaving.

"No problem. but aye come by  my house later ok." I said leaving and writting down my adress on her hand.

"Ok" She nodded.

Just like that i got a new friend.

I walked out the restroom and made my way to second peroid. When i walked in i seen someone that has been getting on my nerves since this moring.

"What are you doing here!"