Who Is She?

Desmond

I looked to my left to see Victoria looking amazing as ever! She had on a black long sleeve crop top, with a black pencil skirt, and some sexy black heels. She looked beautiful.

"Hey D" She said as she pokes me.

"Hey Vicki whats up with the new outfit or new you?" I asked still shocked at how beautiful she looks.

"You like?" She asks as she gets up and twrls around.

"No he doesnt!" Spat Mariah.

See now you see why i say Mariah is jealous of Vicky.

"Do you have a problem." Spoke Vicki getting up out of her chair.

Mariah grabbed my hand and drug me out of the lunch room.

"Whats wrong with you!" I yelled. She was getting out of control now.

"Do you have feelings for Victoria yes or no?" Did she just ask me if i had feelings for my bestfriend?

"No i dont thats my bestfriend why would i have feelings for her?" I was so confused.

"Because you look at her with eyes full of lust." She was crying now.

"Look you need some time alone so i think we should break." I said walking away slowly.

"Babe no dont say that." Now she was all over me and still crying. I gently pushed her off of me and walked back into the lunch area to see Kyle talking to Vicki.

Victoria

"Hey Vicki. You look extra good today." Kyle was sitting next to me rubbing my hand like he used to.

"Aw thank you." I said flashing my eye lashes.

"You look nice to Samone. Long time no heard or see." He says to Samone as she is texting on her phone.

"Listen Kyle im having a party tomorrow night at my house and i was wondering if you wanted to come?" I said looking into his beautiful eyes. As i said that Desmond sat next to me.

"What party am i hearing about." Said Desmond as he was looking threw his phone.

" Me im having a party at my house tomorrow night at 8. You coming?" I asked still looking at Kyle

"Yeah i am." With that Desmond left the table and started walking outside towards his car.

"Anyway i was wondering if you wanted to be my date?" I asked Kyle as he looked at Natila bending over in her cheerleading outift.

"Yeah aye listen i gota go." He said walking towards Natila.

"Girl dont sweat over Kyle he's not worth it." Samone said as she got up.

"Lets go look for some party decorations." She said pulling me up from the seat.

I nodded and began walking out. Only to be stopped by Samones ex Marcues.

"Hey Samone wassup." Spoke Marcues eyeing Samone down.

"You look good ma." He said kissing her cheek.

I was so over this.

"Listen im having a party at my house tomorrow at 8 come and you will see more of Samone. Now we have to go!" I said rushing her out the door.

Once we got to my car Samone screamed to the top of her lunges.

"Are you ok?" I asked before i drove off.

She nodded and began screaming sliently.

I jus shook my head. But i love seeing my bestfriend like this.

We pulled up to We Got What You Need, party store. They really do have every party item in the book.

We grabbed a cart and began looking for decorations.

"How about a Hawiian theme.? Samone asked looking at the Tekis

"Naw oh i got it how about a swim theme?" i asked samone very excited.

"Yeah." We high fived and began grabbing everything we needed.

Once we left the store with about 20 bags we went to my house.

When we got to my house and walked in my Grunchmother was asleep on the couch.

"Why is she-" I cut Samone off before she could answer.

I woke up my Grunchmother and told her about the party.

"No your not having any party here and thats final." She got up and went into her room and slammed the door.

"Well we wasted our money." Samone said as she walked into my room.

"No we didnt she said we could have the party." I said taking off my heels.

"Noooo she didnt." Samone said looking at me confusly.

Samone must dont know me. I do the oppisite my grunchmother tells me.

"Were having the party and thats final." I said going threw the decorations and turning on some music.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from my ex, Derick.

It read:

I heard your having a party? Why didnt you invite me? I love to party. Anyway hope to see you tomorrow.

Derrick is my ex that wanted me in everyway. I gave him a chance and he blew it completly. He said he wouldnt hurt me or lie to me or do anything that could harm me. He lied.

We still talk and everything but i will never go out with him .Ever!

"Who was that?' Samone asked.

"Derrick" I said texing everyone including him to wear a swim suit to the party.

This party is gonna be epic.