Thank You For Your Commentary But I Didnt Need It

Victoria

As we drove to school i got this strange gut feeling. Its a very werid but strange feeling. I dont no how to explain it.

As we drove into the student parking lot and got out all eyes were on us. Literally.

Marissa walked up to me shocked very shocked. She wishpered in my ear.

"I thought yall broke up or didnt speak to each other?" She said.

"We talked about it but were good." I wishpered back in her tiny little helpless ear.

She smiled as she locked arms with me.

She stopped us in front of the main doors.

"I need to barrow your girl real quick." She said pulling me aside. I watched my boyfriend walk into the building as disappearing into the crowed students.

We walked over to a tree to talk.

As we sat down i looked to my left to see my crush.

It was Lamar Devin. He is the cutest thing in the world. His big hazel eyes, his deep dimples, his light skin, his low-high flat top, and his gorgeous personality.

He saw me looking at him and winked.

I smiled back. He knew i liked him and he liked me back. He is the sweetest thing in the world.

I can remember when we first met.

&&&&&&FlashBack&&&&&&

It was freshman year. I was all dolled up and what not. I wore my sandy brown long hair in big loose curls, a long black but ruffley high low dress, (Strapless) Black spiked flats, and the most gorgeous jelwery.

Nobody could tell me anything.

I walked threw the big main glass doors only to be stopped by the cutest most amazing boy at school.

He wore, a cut off blue jean vest, dark blue skinny jeans, light brown spaires, his ears where peirced both of them, and his eyes omg his eyes were hazel brown, and he smiled so good.

"Hey can you help me find Mrs. Morrisons class. I cant seem to find it." He said smiling.

Inside i was paniking so much.

"Uh uh im looking for her too."I said trying not to stare at him to hard.

"Maybe we could look together?" He said grabbing my hands and leading me threw the crowds.

"Yeah." I said.

We walked for about 15 minutes only to be stopped by some of his friends i think.

"Aye Lamar this yo girl?" One of them asked winking at me.

He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah it is." Spoke Lamar.

He kissed my hand as his locked in between mine.

&&&&&&FlashBack End&&&&&

Still till this day i had a crush on Lamar Devin.

The bell rung and everyone rushed to class.

I had first period with Lamar and i was so excited.

I walked into class and sat right next to my friend Castra.

"Hey girl you look cute today." Castra said playing with my hair.

"Thanks." I said.

My teacher walked in with a DVD and said today we will be watching a movie on sex.