My Little Stars

Ship: Venus x Avian

Type: Fluff | Wholesome

Requested by: @thatpersonwhodraw

Plot: The day had finally come. After all the stress, danger, and trauma they had been put through during the school year, one good thing came out of it. A little bundle of joy was brought into the world...or two?

A/n: I added one of my ocs in here and Database is dead in this due to cannon so I apologize he won't get to see the newborns. You can complain and torture my decision in the comments. Smiley face.

Also, again, I'm not too sure what Avian's pronouns are so I'm just going to use he/they for the time being.

---------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

A wave of sleep covered Venus as they lay in the hospital bed. They were so tired after all the stress and tension of noon. But the tiny cries kept them awake causing Venus to slowly open their eyes.

The light grey ceiling had become so familiar to them during a few hours and they were already sick of looking at it. That along with the beeping noises coming from the heart rate monitor that they were connected to.

Venus slowly glanced over to the chair beside them and saw their partner standing before a small crib stretcher. He held a small baby in his arms that was bundled in a blue blanket. A small smile crossed their lips as he stared down at the newborn in his arms. His gaze softened as he fidgeted with the blanket wrapping around his baby. Loose strands of his purple hair were hanging in his face as he gazed down.

Venus began to grow a bit wary as they didn't see the second child. The color drained from their face as they immediately attempted to sit up. The sudden babbling sounds caused them to pause. They watched as their partner glanced down at the crib stretcher at their legs and leaned down. He reached his hand out to the opening of the crib. A small hand reached out and grabbed onto his fingers. He let out a chuckle as he gazed down at the crib holding his second bundle of joy.

Venus let out a sigh of contentment and relief as they realized everything was okay. Their partner heard this and glanced over at them. His smile grew more as he saw that they were awake. He stood back up with one of the infants in his arms and walked over to them. "Welcome back, Stardust," he greeted with a soft, hushed voice as he leaned down and kissed them tenderly on the forehead.

Venus responded with a small hum. Their smile brightened their face as they opened their eyes again to stare into his eyes that matched perfectly with his hair. "Hello, darling."

Venus gazed down at the blue bundle in his arms. "How is he, Avian?"

"He seems to be doing fine," He responded. He pulled the blanket on the bundle to reveal more of the infant's face. Venus smiled as they reached up and gently stroked its fair tan skin. His thin lips slowly parted as he let out a small yawn. Avian chuckled at the lack of teeth.

Avian glanced up at Venus. He nudged the baby closer to them. "Would you like to hold him?"

Venus gazed up at him and nodded. They held their hands out as the baby was gently placed into their arms. They held the baby close to their chest while Avian leaned against the bed railing and stared down at the two. He suddenly heard a small cry coming from the crib stretcher which made him turn back to it.

He went over to it and leaned over, scooping up what was inside: another small infant wrapped in a pink blanket. This infant was much more energetic and cheerful. She was squirming from inside the bundle, just yearning to get out. The small infant looked extremely like the boy infant but her skin was a bit paler. Her eyes had already opened which was surprising since she was born only an hour before.