Perseus' secret

If you want to join my discord channel here's the link

https://discord.gg/8RMQVpsQ

Percy and Silena both relaxed and slid down against the shower glass. Silena leaned back into Percy's chest, as Percy wrapped his arms around her.

The Master, and concubine enjoyed the water dropping like rain.

Percy Pov

I woke up to an empty bed, which was odd considering I had woken up next to Silena for the past 2 days. I got out of bed to look for her. I checked all around the palace. She wasn't inside. I walked out of the palace and looked for her; I found her next to the pond, brushing a Pegasus, my Pegasus Blackjack. I smiled, looking at her; the creatures of my island had accepted her, without a thought. 

I walked toward her, "You're awake early." I said to her. 

Silena stood up and bowed to me, "Good morning master, I woke up a few hours ago, and decided to see the island."

I sighed, "I've told you, you can call me by my name. You don't have to call me master."

Silena laughed and pecked at my lips, "I like calling you Master, like it just feels right. I can call you Percy in front of the public, but you would have to get used to being called Master."

I don't know what your problem is boss. You don't like me calling you boss either. Blackjack said neighing.

"You know I don't like being called that Blackjack." I sighed again. 

You give me a mountain of donuts, and I will stop. He nuzzled Silena's neck before flying away.

"That horse is a nuisance," I told Silena, to which she laughed.

"Blackjack's a sweetheart." She looked at the Pegasus flying in the clouds. 

"Yeah, you would say that. The Pegasai always loved you." I said looking at her, remembering how all the Pegasus would line up when she was in the stable, to garner her attention. "Come on, we have to be in the hunter's camp in a few minutes."

Silena nodded and took my hands.

Third Person Pov

When Silena closed her eyes, Percy flashed themselves to the outskirts of the hunters' camp. He told Silena to go ahead of him and inform the hunters of his arrival, so he doesn't barge in on anything. She nodded and went ahead. 

Percy followed behind and entered their camp. The entire camp of hunters were silenced when they saw their guardian walk their way. The hair on the back of their neck was standing, their instincts screaming for them to bow. Never had they felt this kind of aura and power radiating from someone; his stance was so authoritative. The hunters were wide-eyed, as they watched the god whose aura demanded them to submit. 

Percy looked around the camp to get a better look at the hunters. He saw his friends on the hunt smiling, and waving at him to come forward. Some of the hunters were gripping their bows in apprehension. Percy sighed inwardly, he would have to make serious efforts for them to trust him. He saw Artemis coming out of her tent to greet him. 

"Glad you're here on time Perseus." She said to him, smiling. 

"Well it would be a shame, if the god of time was late himself." Percy said chuckling. 

Artemis turned to her hunters, "Perseus is going to join us as our guardians from today. I know not all of you like a male accompanying us, but Perseus is not like the other males out there. He has personally gained by gratitude and respect, and also some of your sisters can tell that he is a good man."