Annabeth's Awakening

"What is it you need Wise-Girl?" Percy asked her softly.

Annabeth nearly choked on emotions, both from the caring voice of Percy, and from him calling her the special nickname he had had for her since they were 12.

She looked him in the eyes, as her hands shot up to the straps of her nightgown. Slowly, she stripped out of her nightgown, until she was starkly naked. Her breasts illuminating under the light of the night lamp.

She stepped forward until she was at the edge of Percy's bed. She looked at the Master, and the concubine, both of whom were looking at her with dark, lust-filled eyes.

"I want you to claim me as yours." Annabeth said to Percy Jackson.

Third Person Pov

Percy looked at Annabeth in all her naked glory. She wasn't veiled by anything, not even underwear. Her C-cups boobs and her lower lips were visible. She stood at the bed-side waiting for Percy to move.

Percy looked at her and questioned, "Are you comfortable with Silena being present here or should I send her away?"

Annabeth thought it over and replied, "I don't mind her, I would have to share you with multiple women now. I might as well accept it now."

Percy nodded and turned to Silena, "I'm tired you two start, I will join later."

Percy got out of bed and moved towards Annabeth. He kissed her neck, sending a shiver down her spine. His hands caressed her shoulders before moving to her breasts, and gave it a squeeze.

Annabeth moaned at his touch; she had wished for years that one day she could be with Percy again, and now her wish had come true.

Percy picked Annabeth up and threw her at the bed. Annabeth squealed and looked at him to see his cock hardening. She blushed from head to toe at the sight of it.

Percy moved and trapped her under him. He kissed her and let his hands roam free. He massaged her breasts and moved downwards to take her nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around her nipples, giving her pleasure beyond belief. Annabeth rested her hands and gripped his hair as she moaned.

Percy loved Annabeth's tits; they felt perfect in his hands, soft, and firm. He loved massaging them, and judging by her moans, he knew that she loved it too.

Percy trailed one of his hands to her pussy, already gushing with juices. Percy teased her clit, which led her to moan and rub her thighs together. She wanted more of him; she wanted his mouth and hands everywhere on her body.

Percy moved his hands away from her body and moved lower. He kissed the inside of her thighs before moving towards her pussy. He gave it a lick, and Annabeth shuddered and orgasmed.

Percy loved being a god; the girls' lust multiplied in his presence. Their lust would make them orgasm just by his touch, and he liked that. The way their eyes would glaze over and their bodies would shake from his touch.

Annabeth started moaning loudly, almost screaming when Percy started eating her out. He was moving his tongue all around her clitoris and flicking her clit with his tongues. She was losing her mind from pleasure; she understood why Percy got the domain of sex and pleasure. This was pure talent. He was a master at pleasuring others.

When she orgasmed for the second time, Percy moved away from her and laid on his back. She looked at him, as he was leaning back against the bed rest; Silena was right where she was, masturbating, watching them. Her fingers were circling around her clit and the other hand was massaging her tits.

Percy took Silena's hand away from her clit and brought it to his mouth. He tasted her while looking directly at Annabeth.

Annabeth blushed, seeing their little act, but moved between his legs and wrapped her arms around his shaft, and moved down to give it a lick. Percy groaned, and that gave her the motivation to continue. She took the tip inside her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip.

The taste of his precum surprised her; it was salty and sweet at the same time. Like nectar, she was addicted to it in an instant. She took more of his dick into her mouth.

Percy groaned and racked his hands on her blonde hair, gripping it tight. He wanted to push her head till her nose touched his abs; but he did not want to push her farther than she was ready for.

Annabeth kept sucking his cock for a few more minutes before Percy warned her that he was about to cum. She kept his tip inside her mouth and kept stroking his shaft. Percy comes inside her mouth, filling it up to the brim.

Annabeth gulped his cum down and smiled brightly at him. "That tasted like nectar."

Silena laughed at her, "Why do you think I am always blowing him?"

Annabeth didn't know how to reply to that. Percy flipped them so he was on top of her; he aligned his cock in line with her pussy. He stroked his dick along her core, teasing her. He kept teasing her, ignoring Annabeth's moans and cursing.

"Please don't tease me any more Percy, just push it in, Please." Annabeth begged after not being able to suffer through any more of his teasing. She could see Percy smirk at her words; that's when she realized he was waiting for it. He wanted her to beg him to fuck her. Since when did he become this confident in his abilities? Annabeth couldn't help but ask herself.

Percy slowly pushed himself past her hymen, his cock clenched around her tight snatch. His eyes slid shut in ecstasy, at the feel of her insides.

Annabeth's eyes rolled over in pleasure, as she felt him slide inside her. The pain of losing her hymen was subdued by the pleasure she was in. Low moans escaped her throat as Percy claimed her as his. Her legs spread apart for him to get better access, and her hips rotated automatically.

Percy started moving slowly, and then he picked up the pace. His thrusts were hard, with every thrust she could feel him reach deeper inside her. He was stretching her out and delivering more satisfaction to her body.

Percy reached his hands up and cupped her boobs in his hands. He gripped them tight as he thrust them hard, penetrating her womb. Annabeth screamed as the unexpected pain and pleasure shook her body, and delivered yet another orgasm.

"PERCY..." Annabeth screamed and cummed all over his dick.

Percy didn't give her any time to recover and kept thrusting inside her womb. Soon he reached his own orgasm and unloaded inside her. He cummed ropes after ropes of cum.

He slumped down between Silena and Annabeth when he finished cumming. Annabeth moved to rest with her head upon his chest. Enjoying how his hands were roaming all over her body. She could see Silena on his other side. "Percy can I wish something?" She asked tentatively, not certain if he was going to grant her wish or not.

Percy didn't even have to think, "Yeah sure what is it?"

Annabeth's voice was low and soft, "Can you show me how you and Silena do it."

Percy looked at her for a minute, then asked, "You want to see how Silena and I fuck?"

Annabeth nodded with a little red hue on her face, "I want to see how you two do it."

Percy looked at Silena and smirked, "You want to put up a show?"

Silena blushed and shrugged, "I don't have a problem with it, as long as she doesn't get scared."

Annabeth looked at her, confused, "Why would I be scared?"

Silena smirked at her old friend; she couldn't believe they were sharing the same man now. Silena had spent many a time consoling her that Percy had feelings for her, and to not be sad. Now they were here, all naked together, in one big fuck fest.

"We are a little rougher than you would like," Percy answered her.

Annabeth raised her chin up in defiance, "I think I can handle a little rough."

Percy looked at her and smiled, "Then join in any time you want."

Annabeth blushed when Silena got off the bed and into her knees. Percy stood up, too, and stretched; both the girls appreciated his physique. Percy stood in front of Silena; his semi-erected cock poked at her cheeks. Silena seemed to relish in it.

Percy took his dick in his hand and smacked Silena right across the forehead. Annabeth didn't know what to think of it, especially when Silena lifted her head further for him to smack her more. It is hot, even if it is slutty, Annabeth thought.

Percy kept smacking his dick over Silena's face. Over her forehead, nose, mouth, and cheeks. He could feel the desire of both women to run wild; they were burning for more.

"Open wide," Percy ordered Silena.

"Yes master," Silena replied and opened her mouth 'O' wide.

Percy aimed his cock at her mouth and pushed in. Silena started sucking on his dick immediately.
Annabeth watched in interest as the daughter of Aphrodite served her boyfriend. She could see Percy groan in pleasure, and Silena hadn't even started properly. The master and concubine were in their own little world.

Percy grabbed Silena from the back of her head and looked at her. Silena nodded at him, showing she was ready. Percy suddenly pushed her head forward and sheathed himself fully inside her throat.

Annabeth's eyes widened in shock; she couldn't believe how someone could take a dick that big inside their throat. A clear bulge was visible in Silena's throat, showing the ridges of Percy's member. Her nose was touching his abs, and he held her there while Silena's whole face turned red from choking.

"Don't you guys have a safe word?" Annabeth asked, worried for her friend. She looked at Percy; he wasn't concerned, and was enjoying the deepthroat.

"She has her hands if she wants to tap out," Percy managed to say between his moans.

Annabeth nodded and saw the change in him. He wasn't the bumbling mess of a demigod she had known, who would trip over his own words while talking to girls.

This was the God of Sex, completely confident in himself, and his skills. She could see his eyes had darkened from lust.

Percy released Silena and looked at her, smirking, "That was a new record little dove."

Silena blushed at the nickname and nodded, "Indeed my lord, you're getting more confident too. Now please fuck me hard and rough my lord." Silena begged him.

Annabeth saw the scene and her own breath caught in her throat. Her old friend on her knees, begging Percy to fuck her was so hot & sexy. She saw Percy grab Silena by the hair and make her stand. It looked rough, like Percy didn't give a crap about her. But Annabeth knew him better than he knew himself; she could see the care he had for her Silena.

Percy dragged the daughter of Aphrodite to the bedside and pushed her on her stomach. Silena was bent over the corner of the bed with her feet resting on the ground.

Percy looked at the sight in front of him and drooled. No matter how much he fucked her, Silena still looked very delicious to him. He went behind her, and gently poked at her pussy with the tip of his hard erect member.

His dick twitched when he felt the wet dripping juices dripping from her cunt. "You're already wet slut; do you get off on blowing your master? Tell me should I cum on your face next time; cover you with my load so you look the perfect cockslut for your master?" Percy asked each question with a hard spank.

Silena was whimpering, both from the spanking, and from her master's words. She meekly nodded and answered, "Yes please master. Blow your load all over my face, cover me with your semen. Give me a facial please, I want to feel your thick cum dripping from my face."

Annabeth watched the whole show with shallow breaths. Her hand had shot downward and she was pumping on her pussy; she couldn't take her eyes away from the duo. Silena had completely submitted to Percy; currently she was nothing but a conscious sex doll. Waiting for her owner to use her.

"Good girl, now don't cum until I give you permission to, else I might have to punish you. And not the kind you would enjoy." Percy whispered in Silena's ears.

Percy pushed his cock inside Silena and started fucking her roughly. He just started thrusting hard and rough without any regard for Silena. His hands were gripping her hips, every once in a while; he would bring them to her butt to deliver a hard & painful slap.

Silena was having trouble controlling her mouth, and her brain had stopped working; how was she supposed to control her orgasm? Yet she didn't want to disappoint her master, and suffered through it.

"MASTER... Pl-please let me cum. Please I want to cum master..." Silena cried in total rapture, as her whole body shook from the orgasm she was keeping at bay.

Annabeth thought Percy was not going to give her permission. She looked at the satisfied smile on his face. She realized that he wanted her to beg.

"Go ahead and let go my little dove," Percy said, and thrusted deep inside her womb.

Silena squirted juices after juices, covering Percy's entire length with her pussy juice. Percy started moving inside her again. He looked at Annabeth masturbating, and his mind started wondering.

"Annabeth get in front of Silena and spread your legs for her." Percy said, slowing himself down a little.

Annabeth blushed from head to toe but nodded. She couldn't deny him anything while he looked so hot, fucking the shit out of her friend. She crawled further and spread her legs so that Silena could start eating her.

"Now until I cum I want you to eat Annabeth out Silena. Use your skills to make her moan," Percy ordered, and looked at the blushing girls as they complied with his orders. Silena started licking Annabeth's cunt with passion.

Annabeth's loud moans filled the room as she screamed, "YES... Just like that, Gods you have a talented tongue."

The three of them continued for the next 15 minutes before Percy felt his orgasm coming. "Stop," he growled, and they did. They looked back at him to see why he had made them stop.

"Kiss each other," Percy ordered and removed himself from Silena. He moved to the side of the two girls kissing each other, and jerked himself at the sight.

He didn't even warn them and started cumming all over their faces. The sudden action made the girls squeal as they felt their faces get cummed all over. They stopped kissing and licked each other clean.

Percy was smiling, "So what did you think of that Wise-girl?"

Annabeth smiled goofily, "It was hot, I can't believe that just happened." She had a tint of blush on her face.

Percy smirked at her, "And how did that last part make you feel?"

Annabeth blushed and looked down. She knew he was talking about Silena eating her out, and him cumming on their face.

"It made me feel like a slut," Annabeth answered, looking down, as if she felt ashamed.

"Don't be ashamed Wise-girl, I'm the god of lust. You don't have to hide your desires from me. I won't ever think little of you," Percy answered, which made Annabeth smile.

"He is not joking; you saw how the two of us fuck. But outside of the bedroom he gives me the same respect that he gives to everyone." Silena answered, smiling back at her master.

Annabeth nodded smiling, then asked, "Are we done?"

Percy smirked and snapped his fingers. A simple and small throne appeared inside the bedroom. Percy walked towards it and sat down. He looked like a king, despite the simplicity of the throne, and his nakedness.

His hard erect dick was saluting the ceiling. Percy wrapped his arm around his shaft and started stroking slowly; he looked at the girls and smirked. "Now why don't you two crawl your way here, and give a combined blowjob?"