Betrayal

Percy Pov

I was just coming back from taking care of the remaining Titans and monsters. See, after the giant war, the gods gave me and the hunt the assignment to take care of the remaining army forces. So they don't get the chance to stand against us, or gather more forces. I made a deal with Artemis and her hunt that I would take care of the Titans, and she and her hunt would deal with the monsters. Hestia had blessed me after that and made me her champion; she said I needed all the help I could get to defeat the Titans. And also it was her way, of saying thanks for returning hers and Hades' thrones after the war.

There was a reason I was going after the Titans. Gaea had a backup plan for her defeat. She made one of the Titans kill my mortal parents, Sally and Paul. There was fire of vengeance fueling my soul. I wanted to avenge my mother.

That was 4 months ago. I am just returning after that assignment. I missed Annabeth the most; she was the only reason I kept going, to get to her as fast as I could. Athena had given me her blessing to ask Annabeth to marry me. I know I didn't need anyone's permission, but it was the right thing to do. I entered the camp and the people started giving me stinky eyes. I frowned confused, what did I do to them?

Before anyone could say anything, I moved towards the Athena cabin. I knocked on their cabin door and waited for someone to answer. Malcolm Pace opened the door, and when he looked at me, his face held fear. I didn't know what it meant, but I ignored it and stepped inside. I made my way to Annabeth's room, as a counselor; she got her own personal room.

I was about to knock when I heard a moan from inside. I frowned and opened the door to see something that broke my heart to a thousand pieces. Annabeth was on her hands and knees, naked, while Sherman a son of Ares, was fucking her. They didn't sense me and kept going.

"A..Ann..Annabeth?" I called in a stuttering voice. Tears streamed down my face as I looked at the girl I love with all my heart getting fucked like a common whore.

They both turned to look at me and their eyes widened. They sprung apart, and rushed to wear their clothes. I turned around and left the cabin before they could say anything. I could feel my power getting the better of me, and if I stayed here I was sure, that the entire Athena cabin was going to be destroyed.

I walked outside to see that the entire cabin was standing there. They must have known about the two children of the war's affair. Chiron stepped forward to say something, but I raised my hands for him to stop. I pushed myself through the crowd, and went to the only place that could give me solace right now. The beach, my father's domain.

I could hear footsteps, and a person stood beside me. I knew who it was before she could say anything. I was in love with her for as long as I could remember. I can sense her anywhere.

"Percy..." she started, but I cut her off, and motioned for her to sit. She sat by my side, and I could feel the water flowing from her eyes. I could also feel a shift in my surroundings. I looked to see the Olympians standing behind us. Annabeth hadn't sensed them. Athena looked at me pleadingly, silently asking me to not hurt her daughter. I nodded to her, and turned to the girl that broke my heart.

Third Person Pov

The Olympians stood in the forest to hear and see what Percy was going to do. He was the most powerful demigod; his emotions could wreck the entire camp if not controlled that's why they were here. To contain any damage that may be caused by him. Soon Percy started talking.

"I have told you about my first stepfather, Smelly Gabe right?" Percy asked Annabeth, and she nodded.

"See what I didn't tell you was he started beating me when I was 7. He would use whatever he could find, belt, whips, sticks, beer bottles. This one time he used the window curtain to choke me by my neck." Percy stated, and their eyes widened. No one knew that he had gone through abuse as a child. Poseidon felt his heart clench, if only he had taken his child with him and kept him safe.