Smut- Silena

Warning: This is a smut chapter, with adult language. Please don't read it if you are uncomfortable with it. 

Artemis and Percy had taken the now healed hunters and got themselves to the hunters camp. Artemis explained how Percy was now going to be the guardian of the hunt. There were some objections that soon died down when Zoe, explained to them that they could trust Percy. Artemis, Thalia, and Reyna also inputted their approval of Percy, which helped them accept the new god.

"So what do I have to do Artemis?" Percy asked, looking at her.
Artemis smirked and answered, "You can start next week, right now I think you have a girl you need to tend to. Enjoy your weekend."

Percy and Silena blushed and looked down, soon they vanished in a breeze of wind. Not noticing the jealous looks they were getting from Thalia, Reyna, Bianca, and Zoe.

Third Person Pov

Percy flashed himself and Silena to his island. Silena opened her eyes and gasped. It was the most beautiful place she had ever seen, and she had been to Olympus. Everywhere she looked was covered with trees, birds, and animals. She looked at a pond a little in front of them. Lions, Tigers, Deer and Pegasus were drinking water from it, while some water buffaloes were doing loops. It was the most magnificent sight Silena had ever seen. She didn't even realize what some of the animals were.

Percy smirked at Silena's reaction; he was very proud of his home. "Come on love, you will have lots of time to look around. It is your home now." Percy said, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Silena nodded, and Percy led her to the biggest palace she had ever seen in her entire life. She looked around the palace and stopped in her tracks, "Percy you have a wolf sleeping in your couch." She whispered to him.

Percy looked at the sleeping couch and said, "Oh don't mind her, she is Aliz. She likes the couch's softness."

Silena nodded, ignoring how weird that sentence was. She followed him towards the bedrooms. Percy led her to a very large bedroom, and said that it was hers. Silena looked around the bedroom; it was bigger than the entire big house, and the closet only was as big as a room. 

"So what do we do?" Percy asked, nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Now you allow me to pleasure you My Lord." Silena said, getting on her knees in front of him.

"You don't have to do this Silena." Percy looked at the girl he had always admired.

"I am your concubine, Master. The thought of pleasuring you gives me joy, please don't deny me." Silena reached her hand up and unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled his jean and boxers down. Letting his semi-hard cock spring free. Immediately, the scent of his privates overpowered her. Silena didn't know how something could smell so good. 

She reached with her hand and wrapped it around her master's thick dick. His cock was fully erect now. Silena gulped, looking at it. 10 inch of magnificent bitchbreaker, ready to break her. She moved her hand up and down, and loved it when she heard him moan. Silena leaned forward and gave a lick to the tip of his cock; a gentle kiss, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through his body.

Percy's hands shot through to brush her hair as she circles her around his tongue. Chaos, she's driving me crazy. Percy thinks, looking down at the daughter of love bobbing her head on his dick. The sight made him crazy; he would love to have Silena on her knees servicing him forever. Silena's sucking was making him squirm on his feet. 

Percy could feel knowledge of his domains, rushing in his head. He grips her hair, and pushes Silena's head further into his member. Seeing it vanish in her throat, he holds her in place, choking her. After a few seconds he released her and let her catch her breath. Before slamming his cock down her throat again, Percy grins at the daughter of Aphrodite's lack of gag reflex. Perks of being the daughter of the love goddess, he realizes.