Chapter 14

Third Person's pov:

Currently Bakugou Is asleep in the old lady's arms. He fell asleep because he was tired from all the walking they did.

The lady didn't mind she took the little blond into an old building and was soon glared at by two of her male friends in the room.

"Toga? What are you doing with a child?!" Tomura asked.

"Who's kid did you steal?!" Dabi asked while glaring at the blond in disguise.

"Shh Shh Shh!" She shushed the two. All the yelling caused the little blond to shift a bit so now his head was resting on her shoulder with his thumb in his mouth. Toga internally awed from the little blonde's action before finally looking back at the others. She was gonna wait to put the little blonde down in her bed before she got rid of her disguise but before she can she knew she had to answer the others.

"I found him alone at the park, he said his mom and dad were not around and I didn't wanna just leave him so I took him." She told them before telling them one more thing. "Until we figure out what happened to him, Katsuki is to not be harmed." She warned before walking off.

The other two looked at each other and wore faces of disbelief. They didn't believe that the sleeping blonde was the angry pomeranian from the hero course.

*In the morning*

Bakugou pov:

I woke up feeling warm hands in my hair and another placed around my waist. I quietly perk my head up to see l was in a new room. I then shifted my gaze over to the person holding me.

I saw that it was my big sister and was happy when I saw her sleeping peacefully.

I carefully moved her hands so she wasn't holding me. I then slipped out of bed before stumbling to the door. The hall was empty so I assumed that no one else was around.

I remember playing with Mama like this, I would play as a spy and sneak around. All I have to do is be extra quiet.
I started roaming the halls, I moved quietly. When I passed a corner I would stick my head out to scope out the area before continuing my mission to the kitchen even though I didn't know where it was.

After a bit of walking I accidentally tripped on my own feet which caused me to fall and scrape my knee. After the fall I looked at my knee and saw it was bleeding, I went to it touch but regretted it after. Touching it caused me to wince before I started tearing up. As I teared up I heard a door open right behind me.

End Of Chapter:

Word count: 470