Chapter 22

Third Person Pov: 

Hawks and Todoroki just got to the dorms. When they first entered the building they saw Shoji and Jirou sitting on one couch with little Midoriya, on the other couch was All Might and Mr. Aizawa. The four of them seemed a little worried as they all started at the little greenette who was playing with a little All Might plush.

"What's going on? You all look like you just got back from a funeral. Who died and why wasn't I invited?" Hawks asked while walking over to the two teens and the two pros.

"Not the time Hawks, Midoriya forgot who All Might is." Mr. Aizawa said as All Might's expression saddened.

"What? Midoriya's forgotten All Might?!" Todoroki asked while walking over to the others with Bakugou who was licking ice cream off his fingers. When Jirou saw Todoroki with Bakugou she smiled, relieved that the blond wasn't killed or anything.

"Todoroki! You are so lucky I'm too busy to scold you at the moment." Mr Aizawa said while looking over at the dual haired teen. "But as I just said, Midoriya has forgotten who All Might is." Mr. Aizawa repeated for the student.

"Midoriya has forgotten All Might...Bakugou is also starting to forget things, he's forgotten you Mr. Aizawa." Todoroki informed the others who were now even more shocked than before.

"Does Bakugou and Midoriya even remember each other?" Shoji asked before looking down at Midoriya. "Hey little one, can you tell me who he is?" Shoji asked while motioning the greenette to look over at Bakugou who was still trying to clean his sticky fingers.

"Hmm?...Uh uh..." Midoriya said while shaking his head.

"Bakugou? Do you remember who he is?" Todoroki asked while setting the blond down next to the greenette. Bakugou just stares at the greenette confused as the greenette giggles at Bakugou. Bakugou then looked back up at Todoroki before shaking his head as well.

"Sho Sho, uppies please!" Bakugou said, he didn't want to be placed on the ground. Todoroki was worried as he picked the blond back up.

"I think we gotta hurry and get them to the police station." Jirou said.

"I agree. I'm curious about why Bakugou remembers Todoroki still." Shoji pointed out before asking a question. "What if they are forgetting the people they haven't been around too much? Bakugou has mostly been around Todoroki, Momo, and Sero since they were shrunk. Midoriya has been mostly around Kaminari, Momo, and Uraraka, maybe Midoriya will remember them still." The others in the room nodded in agreement, thinking Shoji was on to something.

End of Chapter:

Word Count: 427