Chapter 35

Third Person Pov:

After being shoved, Dabi turned around to see Todoroki huffing as he glared at Dabi. Dabi saw it was Todoroki getting in the way again, he got angry as well since the dual-haired teen was so persistent. 

"Where is he?!" Todoroki asked.

"He's fine. I already told you." Dabi said calmly.
As the two began to argue, things started to get Physical. Bakugou sat on the couch watching as Dabi was grabbed by Todoroki.

"You are a Villain! Bakugou shouldn't even know about you!" Todoroki declared but Dabi just rolled his eyes before shoving Todoroki off of him.

"So what if I am a villain?! At least he hasn't gotten hurt when in my care!." Dabi states in return.
Bakugou just watched as the two argued and argued but was startled when Todoroki finally punched Dabi.

"What?! You want me to believe that a villain like you could take care of a child?!" Todoroki shouted at Dabi which honestly hurt the ravenette.

"I know I can take care of him! I used to take care of you when you were a snotty brat! I've protected you, switched places with you, took his beatings for you!" Dabi shouted back before pushing Todoroki back till the dual-haired teen's back was against the wall and he just stood there with wide eyes.

"What..? What do you mean by that...?" Todoroki asked, obviously not understanding.

"For a Todoroki, you're so slow in the head." Dabi insulted before looking Todoroki dead in the eye. "I'm your brother." Todoroki's eyes widened. Todoroki only had two brothers and he knew this wasn't Natsuo but his other brother was dead.

"You aren't funny at all! My brother is at home and my other brother has been dead for years!" Todoroki snapped before punching Dabi in the face.

Dabi sighs, he didn't want to fight Todoroki but he wasn't giving him much of a choice. Dabi was about to light a flame in his hand but he started hearing light sobs from behind him so he looked over at Bakugou who had started to cry. The blond didn't like that they were both fighting, it was going too far so Bakugou was upset and started crying. Dabi started to frown. Todoroki on the other hand took the chance to sent some flames in Dabi's direction while he was distracted.

"W-WATCH OUT!" Bakugou screamed out. Dabi acted fast and grabbed Bakugou before ducking down towards the ground, he made sure Bakugou was protected before sending a glare over to Todoroki who felt bad, he didn't realize how close the blond was.

"See, this is exactly the issue! You are dangerous! You were blinded by rage and almost killed Bakugou." Dabi growled out while the blond whimpered and cried into the ravenette's shirt.

Todoroki frowned when he heard the blond cry. "Bakugou, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare or hurt you." Todoroki apologized and tried to get close but Dabi literally smacked his hand away as if Todoroki was a kid trying to touch a toy at the store. "Let me talk to Bakugou, he's my friend, not yours." Todoroki grumbles out.

"Can't you see that you've scared him enough?! Give him a fucking minute. Just take a seat and wait for him to calm down!" Dabi ordered as he took Bakugou into a seperate room.

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 547