𝘵𝘸𝘰

「🌤」

"Eomma! I'm going to school now!" I shouted as I open the gate of our house.

"Okay bye honey! Stay safe going there!" She shouted.

"Okay bye!" I shouted back, and go towards the bus stop. I sat there waiting for the bus to arrive. As I was waiting I saw Soobin sitting next to me while smiling. I give him a confused look.

"Good morning president" he said.

"Uh Good morning?" I said, and I look everywhere except him. And silence.

"Are you not going to annoy me or something?" I ask him.

"You said not to annoy you remember?" He said. I mouthed 'o' and he shook his head slowly. I look down in embarrassment and crossed my arms and dangle my feet. Honestly how could I forgot about that, aish.

"귀엽다" (cute) I heard Soobin muttered, shoot my head up and glared at him.

"Yah! I'm not cu—" I said as I stand up to attack Soobin but cutted off by the bus arriving.

"Oh look the bus is here now come on" he said and took my wrist drag me with him in the bus.

We found a seat, and he let me sit next to him. I got no choice tho, cause there are not many students here in the bus. Some are old people and some business workers.

"Your sitting with us in lunch right?" He ask. I nodded looking at the window.

"Yah you should smile more often, you look more beautiful when you smile" he said. I turn to look at him and gave him my fake smile.

"There, happy?" I said. And he pouted. Oh no I shouldn't have done that aish.

"Okay I'm sorry" I apologize to him, but he ignored me.

"Soobin-ah" I said and put a hand on his shoulder, he shrugged my hand off. I sigh. What should I do now...

"Soobin-ah stop ignoring me" I said. He ignored me.

"I'll buy you ice cream, bread and almond milk" I said, and he look at me with a smile showing his dimples.

"Okay, but how did you know my favorite foods" he ask, and I flip my hair dramatically.

"Duh I'm your class president, how can I not know" I said, and we giggle. And then we stare for a minute but stopped when the bus arrived at our school.

I look away and hide my blush. Why am I blushing again?!?!?!

We got off the bus and enter the school, there's not many students here cause we're early.

As we were walking the school, students greeting me as usual some are gossiping why me and Soobin walking together, but I don't care.

We enter the classroom, I saw yurim and seungwan talking. I put my bag on my seat first and go to them.

"Hey guys, I see you two are close now" I said, and they nodded.

"guys soobin invited me to sit with him and his friends later at lunch. He said I can bring you guys too are you two in?" I said to them.

"Why so sudden? I thought you hated him cause he keeps annoying you?" Seungwan said.

"long story short, actually were kinda friends now I guess" I said.

"I say we have a new ship here" yurim said, I smack her arm.

"Yah it's not like that we're just friends" I said blushing.

"But your blus—" I cutted seungwan.

"Oh guys! Go back to sits now! The teacher is gonna arrive" I shouted and all of my classmates return to their seats, and I return to my seat too and smile innocently at seungwan. And she rolled her eyes playfully.