𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

.「⛅️」

I panted and leaned back at the wall. I hate morning sickness.

I get the glass of water and rinse my mouth and drink. I got up to brush my teeth, I don't know what to do with this fetus inside my body. I'm not ready to have a baby yet, and I'm still young. Should I abort the baby? But that means I'm going to kill a baby if I'd do it.

But I really am not ready, especially if Soobin left me if he found out that I'm pregnant. And what if Eomma and appa find out I'm pregnant? Will they disowned me? Omg I don't want that. I spit out the toothpaste and do everything I have to do.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast with Eomma and appa but I have been spacing out, if I should abort it or not.

"Minji-yah, are you okay? You have been spacing out today" Eomma ask. I look at Eomma and smile and nodded.

"Yes I'm okay don't worry" I said. I push the plate since I don't have appetite anymore, and go back to my room.

「⛅️」

2 weeks later—

soobin's pov

"Hyung!! Can you get me a towel!!!" I heard beomgyu shouted. I sigh and got up from the couch. I enter the bathroom and open the drawer where the towels were keep.

"Here you go" I said and hand beomgyu his towel.

"Thanks hyung" he said.

"Yeah yeah" I said. I look down to close the drawer, but I saw something. I pull the drawer back and saw, a pregnancy test?

And it's POSITIVE?!

I widened my eyes, I nervously grab it and put it on my pocket and quickly left the bathroom to my bedroom.

I sat at my bed crisscross, and get the pregnancy test and place it between my hands. Is this from Minji?

No one will use this except for her. Yurim and Seungwan didn't came over this week too. This has to be from Minji, omg did I make her pregnant? I should text her to meet me up at the park later.

Minji-yah can you meet me
« at the park later?

I just have something to ask
« you

Okay »
seen 15: 26

Minji doesn't reply like this before. I sigh, and I heard a knock on the door. I told him to come in, and yeonjun hyung saw me looking down at something.

"Are you okay? And what's that?" He ask and he sit at the end of my bed. I gave him the pregnancy test and he widened his eyes.

"Is this from what I think it is? It's from Minji?" He said. I nodded and a tear fell down my cheek.

"아이구, 울지마" he said and wipe my tears. He hug me and cry at his shoulder.

"Don't cry, hyung is here" he said.

"I should be there for her hyung" I said we parted the hug.