𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

「🎟」

time skip: 1 week later

Whenever I see soobin especially at work, cause we are now working at the same restaurant cause I couldn't find any restaurants that hire some person, so I just work here. Anyways whenever we talk or work together we act like nothing happened and I didn't remember anything.

But sometimes he would always ask me if I remember anything and I will just say no. I'm cleaning the table after the customers left, when I felt like I have to puke. I cover my my mouth with my hand and drop the towel and run towards the restroom.

I kneel beside the toilet and puke there. I heard the door opened as I continue to puke.

"Minji-ah are you okay? Are you sick?" I heard a familiar voice. Soobin. I finally stopped puking and leaned at the wall, as I pant, I wipe my mouth with my hands.

Soobin put his palms into my forehead to check my temperature.

"Your forehead is not hot, does anywhere hurt?" He ask. I nodded and pointed at my head.

"Come on, I'll tell the manager to let you off work" he said and help stand up.

He told the manager, and thankfully the manager let me off the work. We bow at him and thank him.

We go to his car and put on my seatbelt.

"Don't take me to my house. I don't want Eomma and appa to worried about me" I muttered.

"Okay you can sleep now if you want" he said, I nodded and close my eyes. And he started driving.

"Gomawo" I muttered.

"Why are you thanking me?" He ask.

"For taking care of me" I said.

"No problem, I will always help you Ji" he said. I nodded and smile and drifted off to sleep.

「🎟」

I woke up, and look at the window it's night? Did I sleep that long?

"O Minji-yah your awake. Do you want something to eat?" Soobin ask. I nodded and he gave me food.

"Does you head still hurt?" He ask and i shook my head.

"Where's my phone?" I ask.

"Here" and he handed me my phone. I texted Eomma and appa that I'll be staying with Soobin.

"Can I stay here?" I said.

"Of course" he said and I smile and continue to eat me food.

"Cute" he said. I look up my cheeks filled with my food.

"What?" I ask.

"I said your cute" he said.

"I'm not cute" I said.

"You are" he said.

"No im not" I argue

"You are" he said.