𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

「🌧」

soobin's pov

Me, my friends, and some of my other classmates are at my house, playing truth or dare.

Yejun, spin the bottle and it slowed down and it pointed to...me.

Yejun smirk at me, oh no...

"Soobin, truth or dare?" He ask. I have been choosing truth since we started, so why not dare.

"Dare" I said. His friend whispered something in his ear that make him smirk even more.

"Date minji, and after she gain your trust cheat/break up with her" he said and I widened my eyes.

"What's the prize?" I ask.

"20000₩" he said, I'm shocked but not too shock cause he's super rich. And with that prize I can manage to give it to the hospital for my eomma who is sick. But I don't want to hurt minji's feelings, but I don't thinks she likes me back and my eomma is my top priority...

"Deal" I said, my friends look at me worriedly, I just give them a weak smile and continue to play. I drink a soju and sigh, I'm sorry minji...

minji's pov

I think I might like Soobin, I mean he change after I said the promise to him. He doesn't play with girls anymore and he became nice and gentleman.

"Minji, daydreaming about Soobin again?" Seungwan said and I put my hands down from putting my chin on it and looking at Soobin.

"Do you like him?" Yurim ask.

"아니!" (No) I slightly shouted, which make me embarrassed, I look down pink tinted on my cheeks.

"Don't lie" seunwan said I sigh.

"Yes I like him, happy now?" I said and they grinned.

"Oh look Soobin's coming" Yurim said and I quickly turn around to see him walking towards our table and sat next to me.

"Hi minji-ah" he said I blush, okay keep it cool minji.

"Hello Soobin, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh, I was wondering if you like to hang out with me again" he ask, I blush I look at my side.

Yurim is fanning her hand forward while seungwan is giving me thumbs up.

"Umm...Okay" I said.

"Great, we have no school tomorrow so I will pick you up at five" he said. I nodded while I'm eating food and give thumbs up.

And he left our table and he moved back to his friends.

"I think he likes you too minji" seungwan said and Yurim nodded in agreement.

"You think so?" I ask.

"Yeah, why would he ask you to hang out with him if he's not asking you to hang out with him?" Yurim said. I sigh.

"I guess? No he doesn't he's just asking me cause he's treating me like friends do" I said.

"Ugh are we in a fanfic or something? Okay I'm not gonna answer you on that, cause I know your gonna disagree" seungwan said and I shrug and continue to eat my lunch.