𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

「🍱」

Today is the day where I'm going to America. I didn't go to school today and Eomma and I already told the principal and my teachers that I'm leaving Korea. Of course they were sad about me leaving cause I'm their best student and class president.

I didn't told my classmates yet, but I told my teacher to told them that I'm leaving Korea.

We are currently at the airport, I'm hugging Eomma and I already told appa that I'm leaving. We let go of the hug, and I hug yurim who is crying.

"Shhh, 울지마~" (don't cry) I said to her and she just hug me tightly.

"보고 싶을거야 언니" (I'm going to miss you) I rub her back. And we parted, she wipe her tears. And I hug Seungwan next, while hugging I heard sniffled, I quickly let go of the hug and stare at her in shock.

"Are you crying? Seungwan never cry" I said. She slap my arm playfully.

"I'm just going to miss you, the fact that we don't know when are you going saddened us" she said.

"Aww that's sweet, but I let you guys first know when I'm going back okay?" I said they nodded and she hug me again. We parted the hug and I wipe my tears too.

I grab my trolley, when I heard that my flight is gonna fly soon. I step back while waving with a smile. Eomma was crying and Seungwan and yurim is comforting her.

"Eomma, 안녕!!" I shouted they waved and I turn my back at them and go the escalator.

「🍱」

Soobin's pov

I am now at my classroom twirling my pen between my fingers, my head resting on my head, thinking about her.

Mr. Song enter our classroom and he put his computer on his desk while sighing sadly?

"Class" he said. My classmates look at him confused, today's school is weird. Our class president is absent which is weird cause she never skip classes. Same with her two bestfriends.

"I'm going to announce that our class president, Kim Minji is leaving Korea for family issues. And Ji Seungwan is now our class president this year" he said. What? She's leaving and she didn't tell me? I know that she's mad but at least tell me too.

Suddenly I jump from my seat and run out of the classroom.

"Mr. Choi! Class is not even starting!" I heard mr. song shouted, but I don't care I want to hug her one last time.

I am now at my school gate, and I grab my skate board from my bag and skate to go to the airport.

I keep skating I have sweats on my forehead, and I finally arrive at the airport. I continue skateboarding inside and I ask the girl who is working there if the airplane landed already. Thankfully it didn't but in 15 minutes it will. I hurriedly find Minji to the second floor.

And I saw her walking with her trolly.

"Minji-ah!!" I shouted. The people are looking at me but I don't care. I saw Minji turn around, her eyelids are red from crying. I run to her and engulf her with my hug. But Minji didn't hug me back but it's okay.