𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

「🍾」

time skip

"Please!!! Come on it'll be fun please plissss!!!!!!" Yurim has been begging me to come to them at the party later.

"Okay! Aigoo, your so noisy" I said.

"YEEEYY!!!! SEUNGWANIE!!! MINJI IS COMING WITH US AT THE PARTY!!!" Yurim shouted and Seungwan came running.

"진짜?!?!" She ask, and yurim nodded and the both of them cheered.

"Come on let's us choose your outfit" Seungwan said and they go find me some at my closet. *sigh* now I have to fix my closet again since they are so messy when they started to find me clothes.

"THIS ONE!!" Yurim shouted excitedly.

"YAH!! can you two stop shouting?!" I scold them. They nodded and I continue to use my phone.

"Minji, this is your outfit" yurim said. I look up to see the outfit.

"What?! No definitely not" I said

"What?! No definitely not" I said. Seungwan glared at me. Bruh her glare is scary...

"I-I mean yeah I'm gonna w-wear it" I stuttered and Seungwan quickly replace her glare into soft smile.

"That's our Minji. Well we better get going we have to choose our outfit too, I'll pick you two up okay?" Seungwan said and they both left.

I think this is not a bad idea. It will help get off Soobin on my mind too.

I grab my outfit and put it on. Once I put the dress I put I little bit makeup, cause I don't like it when I put too much.

I fix my hair, put on my sandal and look myself in the mirror. Woah I look pretty. I heard a 'hong' outside and I grab my bag and run downstairs.

"Eh! Minji-Yah! Where are you going dressed up like that?" Eomma ask. I stopped and slowly turn around to face eomma.

"Seungwan and yurim invited me to go to them at a party. I promise I won't drink much" I said. Eomma look at me suspiciously as I gulped.

"Okay. Don't drink too much Okay? Or I'll scold you and ground you" She said I nodded and I quickly go to seungwan's car.

Once I'm inside her car I breath out the air I was holding.

"are you okay?" Seungwan said.

"Eomma caught me. Thankfully she let me go" I said. And we go to the place where the party is.

「🍾」

Y'all comeback is near!!! And there's a world tour!!! But there not going in my country AND I'm ✨broke✨

Y'all comeback is near!!! And there's a world tour!!! But there not going in my country AND I'm broke. The teaser photos, they look handsome, someone edited beomgyu's bathtub photo, he/she edited beomgyu's hair into wolf cut hair!!

That's all for an bye!! Thanks for 200 reads