𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

「🍁」

The leaves are now falling down on the trees here in Korea. It was cold, Eomma said I have but some groceries. I put on my coat and scarf around my neck. I open our door and gate walk towards the grocery store.

While walking there I put my hands on my coat pocket cause it cold you know? I fix my scarf to cover my mouth so Incase my friends are walking around here wouldn't recognize me.

By the way, Yurim and Seungwan already know that I arrive. They even visit the house, and said they really missed me.

I enter the grocery store and buy some foods that Eomma said. After that, I payed it and left the grocery store. I carry the two plastic bags with my two hands, while walking to pedestrian lane.

Once I got there I dropped the bags and sigh. I move down the scarf that is covering half of my face to breath, as I watch cars driving.

"Minji noona?!" Someone said beside me, I look at my side and saw the one and only Hueningkai.

"Kai?!" I said back to him.

"Noona, your back!!" He said hug me and I hug him back.

"When did you arrive here?" He aska s we parted the hug.

"5 days ago" I said.

"Does Soobin hyung knows?" He ask. Soobin. I haven't seen nor heard from him since I bursted to him that time at the airport.

"No" I said.

"Why aren't you telling him yet?" He said.

"I don't know kai" I said. I saw the light turned green, telling us that we can crossed the road. I grab the two plastic bags, and kai saw me and decided to help me by carrying the other plastic bag.

"Noona do you want to go to our house later?" Kai ask. As we are now walking at the sidewalk.

"Is Soobin gonna be there?" I ask.

"I don't know. Hyung have job, and sometimes he comes to our house at midnight, but sometimes early" he said.

"I'm gonna think about coming to your house. I gonna text you of my decision" I said.

"But I thought your number change" he said.

"Oops i forgot. Here. Give my number to yeonjun, taehyun and beomgyu too, so we can contact" I said. And he look at me confused.

"But, what about Soobin hyung?" He ask.

"Oh Uhm no dont" I said. And he nodded understandingly. I called a taxi and and it stopped infront of us.

"Thank you kai" I said.

"Welcome Noona. By the way we missed you so much, do you have plushies??" He ask. I nodded with a thumbs up.

"Really?! Can you bring it to our house if your coming?" He said excitedly. I nodded while chuckling.

"Bye Noona, keep safe" he said. I smile and nodded.

"Oh and kai don't tell to Soobin that I came back here 아라써?" I said and he nodded and give me two thumbs up.

"But, I really want you two to get back together" he said. I just smiled at him and give him a side hug and pat his back.

I got into the taxi with my groceries and waved at kai, and he waved back.

*sigh* I missed them so much...