𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

「🥂」

warning: ms

no ones pov

"Who wants to play truth or dare!!!" Someone shouted. The trio happily joined the game, and same with yeonjun, Soobin, beomgyu.

little time skip

After the girl and the boy came back from the room. A girl smirk and spinned the bottle, and it landed on...

minji

"Minjissi truth or dare??" The girl ask.

"D-dare" She stuttered, since she's already drunk. Soobin is drunk too but not too drunk like Minji. Soobin has been eyeing Minji since the start of the game.

"Nice choice, I dare you to go to that room with Soobin for an hour" she said. She smirk and laugh with her friends.

Minji look at Soobin, Soobin stands up and grab minji's hand and she stand up and go the room.

"Woooo!!" They cheered. And they enter the room. Soobin locked the door and pin Minji at the door and started kissing her lips aggressively. Minji kissed back and put her hands around his neck.

They walk towards the bed, Soobin remove his clothes same with Minji and Soobin kissed her neck leaving a hickey.

And they did it.

「🥂」

Minji is now sleeping beside Soobin. And Soobin is fully awake, staring at Minji.

I can't believe that we did that he thought. He grabbed his clothes and put it back on. He grabbed minji's dress too and put it on her. Once his done he carried Minji (bridal style).

Yeonjun saw the two of them and decided to approach them.

"Did you two did it?" He ask. Soobin sighs and nodded slowly.

"Did you two used protection?" He ask. Soobin gulped.

"I—I forgot hyung. I didn't know that this will happen, and I was drunk when I approach her" he said. He hold his tears back, while yeonjun widened his eyes.

"Soobin, what are you gonna do if Minji is.." he said.

"Of course I'm gonna be there for her" Soobin said. Yeonjun said, he patted the younger's back and smile.

"Don't worry you'll never know what will happen in the future" he said. Soobin smile at his hyung and they parted ways.

Soobin put Minji on the passenger seat. He closed the door and walk to the driver seat. He sat beside her and sigh, he brush some of the hair covering minji's face.

She moved and mumbled something.

"soobin-ah~ 사—사랑해요~" she mumbled. Soobin smiled, and decided to drive her to her house.